Ghost Rider

The Gun Of Bavaria

Yes, it does look pretty bad.

Nicholas Cage and Dennis Quaid. I have a quirky thing with them both and I look forward to watching their movies.

I think I'll pass on this one though. I'd rather watch Quaid in "The Night the Lights went out in Georgia" with Kristy McNeil than "Ghost Rider".

The most damning indictment of Nicholas Cage you will probably ever see.

Its the honest truth...first of all he looks nothing like the part and second of all he just cannot portray Superman whatsoever...it would have been a total disgrace as far as I am concerned.

Sorry heelz, but Superman Returns was TERRIBLE.

Its ok..I know alot of you here didn't like it. Thats your right.

As for me I think its great. Of course for all that time I had been waiting for a new Superman film, I was just glad to see the character back on the big screen.

Its ok..I know alot of you here didn't like it. Thats your right.

As for me I think its great. Of course for all that time I had been waiting for a new Superman film, I was just glad to see the character back on the big screen.

heelz: You're a good bloke so don't take this the wrong way.

I have never read comic books so I'm not up to speed on the whole Superman thing let alone Ghost Rider.

I've never heard of Ghost Rider so when I saw the movie trailer I had no idea what the hell was going on!

A man's head catches fire, becomes a skull and then he jumps on a motorcycle? I don't get it.

I'm not really big on the Ghost Rider thing either but what I know is that Johnny Blaze (nic cage's character) makes a deal after a motorcycle accident..anyway he becomes a ghost/demon who rides at night but has to fight for good.

It kind of goes like that I think.....I could be wrong though.

I'm not really big on the Ghost Rider thing either but what I know is that Johnny Blaze (nic cage's character) makes a deal after a motorcycle accident..anyway he becomes a ghost/demon who rides at night but has to fight for good.

It kind of goes like that I think.....I could be wrong though.

Cool.

Ghost Rider has "I will watch this movie on HBO5 on a lazy Saturday afternoon" written all over it.

LoL!!

Like I said earlier, I'm not paying to see it so there's nothing to lose. If anything else they should have a Spiderman 3 trailer before it.

Don't even get me started on the Spiderman movies. They sucked.

I'm old enough to remember the Spiderman TV show.

Agreed,he sucks. The only movie he was in that I liked was 8mm,and everyone else even thought that sucked.I thought that was his best part and best film.:character42:

His best work was Leaving Las Vegas.

My opinion may be slanted as that was the movie when I saw Elisabeth Shue topless.

I think she is really hot.

I was such a big fan of the Ghost Rider comic when I was growing up. I had the whole original series, including the first couple of appearances of GR, in Marvel Spotlight #5. Here is a link to the history of GR.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/g/ghostrider.htm

When I first heard that they were making this movie I had high hopes, with today's CGI, they could make it look incredible. Then I heard that Cage was connected to it, and I knew it was going to suck.

He is so miscast for this role, it's not even funny. Aaron Eckhart or Viggo Mortensen would have been perfect.

The fanboys will be staying away from this one in droves. It may even make Superman Returns look like House Party 3.

8mm had that dark, eerie feeling to it.

Kind of reminded me of how I felt when I watched Seven.

Both good movies.

Yeah that is what I thought was cool about it.Not your tyupically hollywood nonsense Cage film,a movie that I always thought Mel Gibson would have been better in the leading role,you agree jetheelz?

Archived