What do we know so far?

Maxman

And you'd be a Manny apologist if he was a Yankee A-hole.

I guess you'd think so, but I hate players like him. They're bad for baseball.

Manny is a jackoff. He points and stares after every home run EVEN IF THE SOX ARE DOWN BY 6 RUNS, and then when a pitcher throws anything close to up and in, he gets all pissed off and acts like he wants to charge the mound. Total pussbag.

Manny would have been knocked on his a%% or beaned in the back 50 times by now if pitchers had any self respect.

Oh wow you got 5 more wins in the playoffs in the National League. Congrats. Seeing as the NL has about 3 good teams really makes it a strong argument.

Enjoy going nowhere, again.

26 to 2, can't ignore the facts.

Take your 06 more wins cause you went to the next round of the playoffs only to lose. Enjoy it. I'll continue to enjoy having the most championships in professional sports history.

I giggle like a school girl when college kids say "26" and thump their chest.

It is a guilty admission of mine.

Like a school girl.

SouthernJet sure is having a lot of fun with this "recent history" stuff. Apparently the Mets have a much better "recent history" because they won a few more games in the regular season in a laughably weak league. Throw the Mets in a division with the Red Sox and Blue Jays, and in a league with teams like the Tigers, Twins, White Sox, A's, and Angels and let's see how they do.

And you're seriously bragging about regular season wins? I wasn't even alive the last time they won a world series. If I was a Mets fan I wouldn't be thumping my chest over how much better they are than the Yankees considering the Yankees humiliated the Mutts the last time they actually made it to the World Series. Until the opposite happens, the Yankees easily have bragging rights over the pathetic Mutts.

SouthernJet sure is having a lot of fun with this "recent history" stuff. Apparently the Mets have a much better "recent history" because they won a few more games in the regular season in a laughably weak league. Throw the Mets in a division with the Red Sox and Blue Jays, and in a league with teams like the Tigers, Twins, White Sox, A's, and Angels and let's see how they do.

And you're seriously bragging about regular season wins? I wasn't even alive the last time they won a world series. If I was a Mets fan I wouldn't be thumping my chest over how much better they are than the Yankees considering the Yankees humiliated the Mutts the last time they actually made it to the World Series. Until the opposite happens, the Yankees easily have bragging rights over the pathetic Mutts.

Listen Einstein,,

The Mets lost to the WS champs, The Janks lost to the wildcard team that lost to the Cards,,

facts is facts chief,, I know you hate the fact Mets are currently Better than Janks, ,but facts is facts,,

103 to 98

No, it still kills you , ,hahahahahaha

Mets 103 Jank 98

Mets lost to WS champs, Janks lost to Wildcard , eventual WS loser.

Its all about what have you done lately. Janks didnt win as many as Mets, bottom line. Bottom line.

Maybe 2007 will be kinder to 2nd class Janks.

So what have the Mets won for you lately, like in the past 20 years or so??;)

The Mets will Own the Spanks this year as well .Overpaid Circus Clowns is Dead on SJ.This will be the mets year even with average pitching.Only time will tell ....the ticking will begin in april.

Well, based on what I have seen from your staff so far, "average" is being very generous.;)

So what have the Mets won for you lately, like in the past 20 years or so??;)

oh my,, another historical refence,,

its all about NOW bucko,,

and NOW the Mets had more wins than the Janks last year,,

but if you want to count what dead guys did in past go for it, ,Janks far superior to Mets,,

now back on subject about the living,,

Mets 103 Janks 98

seems to still hurt you , doesnt it little guy ;)

oh my,, another historical refence,,

its all about NOW bucko,,

and NOW the Mets had more wins than the Janks last year,,

but if you want to count what dead guys did in past go for it, ,Janks far superior to Mets,,

now back on subject about the living,,

Mets 103 Janks 98

seems to still hurt you , doesnt it little guy ;)

Paul ONeill is alive and well.

My brother tried to give me his jersey as a x-mas gift one year.

I use it now to clean my Dip Stick when I change the oil in my car.

See ,ONeill is good for something ,like cleaning up oil Sluge

Hey I like you and I respect you as a poster.

But should you choose to work your dip stick into another post I am going to have to distance myself from you.

Actually if you want to be correct present day is TODAY and this season as LAST season is a thing of the past so really it's 0 to 0. Unless you wanna count Spring Training wins and we won't even go there.

Actually if you want to be correct present day is TODAY and this season as LAST season is a thing of the past so really it's 0 to 0. Unless you wanna count Spring Training wins and we won't even go there.

In sports 'present' is the last season of record.

Once opening day has finished , its a new season.

I cant believe a seasoned fan like you would even mention Spring Training as meaningful. You must be desperate to get 103 to 98 behind you.

Aww.. are your feelings as hurt as someone getting his with a curveball? Give me a break. It's spring training. I guess class is a little too much to expect from a Detroit team.

And you would be basing this "lack of class" on the Tigers part on what?

In sports 'present' is the last season of record.

Once opening day has finished , its a new season.

I cant believe a seasoned fan like you would even mention Spring Training as meaningful. You must be desperate to get 103 to 98 behind you.

I like the way you create definations to suit your own needs. If you do your taxes the same way, I am sure the IRS has you at the top of their audit list.;)

Bottom line: Mets went home losers last year, same as the Yankees. Whatever the record, they still lost when all was said and done.

But it must hurt you badly, as you still can't let that go. You still hide behind your tick..tick..tock.

Whatever makes you feel better.

I like the way you create definations to suit your own needs. If you do your taxes the same way, I am sure the IRS has you at the top of their audit list.;)

Bottom line: Mets went home losers last year, same as the Yankees. Whatever the record, they still lost when all was said and done.

But it must hurt you badly, as you still can't let that go. You still hide behind your tick..tick..tock.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Hide??????

Its a honor to have predicted the Mets would win more than Janks last year. Why would I hide. It was hilarious then and is STILL NOW to see some who couldnt handle to see Mets win more and go FARTHER than the wildcard losin Janks.

Go ahead, say they both lost in end,,but those werent the words in April last year when it was 'You are nuts, Met swill be 20 games behind Janks',,Now you need 'new' excuses cause 'YOU WERE WRONG'..

So yes it makes me feel great to see the likes of you not say 'I WAS WRONG', but to SPIN your way through excuse land when your team didnt cut it last year.

Hey , losing to the WS champs is better than losin to a Wildcard team in 1st week of playoffs.

Dont worry, if last week of season goes well this season Janks may make it as WC. ;)

They overpaid. He can be very good and they will still have overpaid.

If he goes 18-6 and they win the division by a few games , and he then wins a few to propel them to WS, he didnt get overpaid.

Time will tell.

Like I said , he is more than likely overpaid, but as we learned last year in tick, tick, tick, Yanks fans have a tendency to be overly optimistic of their team and pessimistic of all others.

If he goes 18-6 and they win the division by a few games , and he then wins a few to propel them to WS, he didnt get overpaid.

Time will tell.

Like I said , he is more than likely overpaid, but as we learned last year in tick, tick, tick, Yanks fans have a tendency to be overly optimistic of their team and pessimistic of all others.

If he wins 18 games he was overpaid. I am not saying it wouldn't be worth it for them but he got a lot of friggin cash.

Yankee fans aren't overly optimistic. We always expect the worst. They just let us down by winning so much.

I love the generalizations like that though. Classic.

The Sox have no closer and overpaid for the star pitcher. Those things we know as well.

That is a prediction. You know, like tick tick. Time will prove that he was overpaid imo.

Oh, silly me. I thought you generalized by saying they overpaid for him (before season), not 'predicting' hat 'he will end up being overpaid by what he does'..

Oh, silly me. I thought you generalized by saying they overpaid for him (before season), not 'predicting' hat 'he will end up being overpaid by what he does'..

It was a statement. A hybrid between a prediction and fact. Time will tell if I am right.

Archived