JN GUESTS ~ IMPORTANT!!

Smizzy

hey!!! :character0269: it says i already registered!!! how does one go about getting a fake user name...??? darn...i was going to sign up as "greenguy" that would have foooooled you all!!!

:baby:

PM me, I know someone who can help you out. ;)

After a lot of time lurking in the shadows, I signed up and starting posting.

If you have something to say about your favorite football team, what better place than a crazy forum full of egos and opinions!;)

Thanks for signing up! We are all die hard Jets fans who want the same thing! Hopefully our team gets it done soon!

I signed up in November of '05, and then forgot all about it. I figured that out when I breezed in to sign up over the summer and saw I was already signed up. That's a true story. Not to be mistaken with the lurking type. I never got that.

To all the guests..

The best part of this site is ''Max's exclusive poster rehabilitation program''..several posters here have graduated from the academy under Max's teachings.

Don't be afraid,sign up!

ah me Droogs....pic of the week nom-which we should have too IMHO

I highly advise against that. I really don't think anyone wants to see what some of us mad scientists could really do with that Limo pic. :)

hey!!! :character0269: it says i already registered!!! how does one go about getting a fake user name...??? darn...i was going to sign up as "greenguy" that would have foooooled you all!!!

:baby:

that would be ghey

would you have sex with someone named greenguy?

wait a minute does that mean I have a $55 check coming my way in the mail ?

SoFla,

I see your avatars, and at first glance I think it's a new member. But it's you!

How about Some vbookie bets: over/under on avatars this year, or how long you can leave one avatar up for.

SoFla,

I see your avatars, and at first glance I think it's a new member. But it's you!

How about Some vbookie bets: over/under on avatars this year, or how long you can leave one avatar up for.

I'm going through a personality crisis-and I'm going for the Guiness Book Of World Record for most avatars posted in one year

I'm going through a personality crisis-and I'm going for the Guiness Book Of World Record for most avatars posted in one year

Maybe have Verde or someone else who is good at making avatars create one. This way you have to keep it up there.

what happened to the kicking K-Fed pic you had up yesterday Smizzy?

Image.aspx?Id=414

Make that your avatar SoFla... it will be the opposite of the EM rainbow legs girl... nobody will ever look at your posts again.... :)

Archived