Chad Pennington... nothing more than a 3rd string QB

ECURB

You heard it here first, Chad wont even be on the active roster this year... #3 all the way and then on his couch in 08'. Chad will also find a way to tear his rotar cuff again and require a 3rd sugery... but he will root us on from the sidelines waving a blood soaked towell....

F*ck all the Chad haters, you b*tches! APRIL FOOLS!

You heard it here first, Chad wont even be on the active roster this year... #3 all the way and then on his couch in 08'. Chad will also find a way to tear his rotar cuff again and require a 3rd sugery... but he will root us on from the sidelines waving a blood soaked towell....

If I were you I'd quit smoking that stuff

reverse psychology?

Mike Nugent will be the QB of this team.......Just ask 124...he will confirm this

If Nuge was given a fair shot by Mangini, who says that his players all have a fair shot at winning a job, he would run away with any position he wants to play, including QB, EASILY.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

You heard it here first, Chad wont even be on the active roster this year... #3 all the way and then on his couch in 08'. Chad will also find a way to tear his rotar cuff again and require a 3rd sugery... but he will root us on from the sidelines waving a blood soaked towell...

Just call me daddy.

• 1 year later...

Archived