NFL Schedule release has been delayed..

K2C

Yep. Oh well. Will be out by April 19th at the latest but its supposedly expected to be out by sometime next week (Look for between the 11th-13th).

I'm sure we can all wait.. even though I don't want too!:box:

How can you bitch about the Jet's schedule? They had a dream schedule last season.

And in '04 was just as easy (if not easier). 2005 wasn't even a murderous one. Our schedule's been very favorable overall of late. Agree; we've got nothing to complain about on that front.

I didn't say it was a bitch last year, I'm just saying they are trying to do make it a bitch this year just wait and see we'll get the Pats/Bills/Dolphins then the Cowboys on T-day.

I am psyched for the Cowboys T-day game, already making arrangements for traveling out there with the crew for the game. I wonder how much diesel the H1 will burn up getting there and back? ouch

I've been waiting on pins and needles so we could decide which games we can come up for and which road trips we can go on. Durn it.

P.S. Flight from Ft. Laud to Dallas are so expensive ! $400 each That could put a damper on our going. That's more than I paid to go to Vancouver and Alaska !

oh great, the NFL had exGiants GM Arcosrsi peruse the schedule,,I guess another 8 out of 10 years that the Giants get to open at home and us on the road.

He can't do anything about it this year. They have already said the Giants play

in Dallas opening weekend and so we probably will have opening day at home.

I've been waiting on pins and needles so we could decide which games we can come up for and which road trips we can go on. Durn it.

P.S. Flight from Ft. Laud to Dallas are so expensive ! $400 each That could put a damper on our going. That's more than I paid to go to Vancouver and Alaska !

Your talking about one of the heaviest airlines travel periods of the year.

There are no bargain flights.

I guess i shouldn`t have booked that hotel then...

You should really start flying solo. Think of the benefits, not just the financial ones. Al is weighing you down. lol.

The Dolphins already contacted me about buying group tix for the Jets game. They haven't even set the date yet, so they must be desperate. It's a shame when a team can't sell out their own stadium :)

They have a limited fan base that shows up for the games, they NEVER SELL OUT THE jet game "UNTIL AFTER" they put the tickets on sale to the general public ,then it sells out after all the JET fans buy up the tickets ,& the tickets they given you will be about 40 feet from the sun there so high up & in the corner of the endzone ,I`ve always gotten seats on the JETS SIDE LOWERS usually between the 45`s for $125-$150 tops...

They have a limited fan base that shows up for the games, they NEVER SELL OUT THE jet game "UNTIL AFTER" they put the tickets on sale to the general public ,then it sells out after all the JET fans buy up the tickets ,& the tickets they given you will be about 40 feet from the sun there so high up & in the corner of the endzone ,I`ve always gotten seats on the JETS SIDE LOWERS usually between the 45`s for $125-$150 tops...

We sat in the upper deck last time (2005 season) and while we could have gotten better seats it was pretty cool having a noisy JN section. Lets see what happens this year, it all depends on the date.

We sat in the upper deck last time (2205 season) and while we could have gotten better seats it was pretty cool having a noisy JN section. Lets see what happens this year, it all depends on the date.

I`ve been flying out to the Miami game every year since the winter of either 80 or 81 ,this may be the first year I pass in a long time ,of course I said that last year with it on Christmas & ended up booking it about 1-1/2 months before the game..

I`ve been flying out to the Miami game every year since the winter of either 80 or 81 ,this may be the first year I pass in a long time ,of course I said that last year with it on Christmas & ended up booking it about 1-1/2 months before the game..

In other words, see ya in Miami later this year :)

The Dolphins already contacted me about buying group tix for the Jets game. They haven't even set the date yet, so they must be desperate. It's a shame when a team can't sell out their own stadium :)

Wasn't there a situation not too long ago where if you wanted Jet group tickets

you had to buy group tickets for another Miami game???

Miami is a horrific sports town. Before Shaq came the Heat were one of the worst drawing franchises in the NBA. The Marlins have 0 fan support and the Dolphins, the one team you think Dade County would support, can't sell out.

Miami is a horrific sports town. Before Shaq came the Heat were one of the worst drawing franchises in the NBA. The Marlins have 0 fan support and the Dolphins, the one team you think Dade County would support, can't sell out.

old people don't like sports.

But don't you listen to the "defenders" in Miami? There is so much to do down there. Go to the beach, etc.

That's bull. Miami and Atlanta are the worst pro-sports towns in America.

If I remember right the Dolphins have had trouble selling out playoff games. Playoff games! Not to mention the Marlins.

Archived