If JetNation were a Movie, what would the cast be?

SouthernJet

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea I think that LadyJet2280 started one here right after they were doing theirs over at JI and it got closed by either Smizzy or Max

no,, it was my thread a year ago as well,,, it salways fun,, especially if pictures are posted

SJ would be Mr.Wilson from Dennis the Menace,since he hates kids.:lol:

mrwilson.JPG

hey i like kids,,

just not yammering at the table next to me in a 'nice' restaurant,, it sok with cheap joints where you go in and out,, but nice places it sucks..

When I was younger I wanted to be Tawny Kitaen in the Whitesnake video rolling around on the car. Life has been cruel to me and never got that body or hair. So this might be my only chance to be her or her be me. :-D

250px-Whitesnake_Kitaen.JPG

That's funny cause I did an improv in high school where I was Courtney Cox's character in the Bruce Springsteen video Dancing In The dark. Of course I had to pick a cute senior to play Bruce(I was a sophmore).:)

Only P2C would be _______ (insert insult there) enough to post Pacman Jones... then try to save himself by finding the jailhouse picture... but still not really finding a character to be... really adding nothing to the thread and pretty much taking away from what was a pretty good idea by SJ... what a shame...

P2C is officially a moron... lol

You two better get up in them woods :lol:

subsample.JPG

JohhnyGreenBalls as Vinny Gambini from 'My Cousin Vinny'

"Last year, the Seventh Circuit Bar Association voted Vinny's opening trial statement ("Uh, everything that guy just said is bullsh_it. Thank you.") as the best in movie lawyer history."

vinny3.jpg

When I was younger I wanted to be Tawny Kitaen in the Whitesnake video rolling around on the car. Life has been cruel to me and never got that body or hair. So this might be my only chance to be her or her be me. :-D

250px-Whitesnake_Kitaen.JPG

When I was younger I wanted to show Tawny Kitean my Whitesnake :rl:

Archived