If JetNation were a Movie, what would the cast be?

SouthernJet

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soooo after sj and bp say that i should be played by barbra... the rest of you talk about how gross she is ... yet not one of you say... oh no...greengal could never be like her...

nice.... :happy0071:

"oh no, greengal could never be like her"

soooo after sj and bp say that i should be played by barbra... the rest of you talk about how gross she is ... yet not one of you say... oh no...greengal could never be like her...

nice.... :happy0071:

My Dear - I never bought into the Barbra notion. You are all things good. Take away her voice and all thats left of her is painful. :)

I would be Romany Malco. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romany_Malco

virgin1.jpg

You might know him from 40 year old virgin.

Because of how I can go from saying "Dude, you just got PWNT" to saying "What the **** are you talking about, you ****in' faggot, I could tell you don't know what the **** you talking about" Which is a trait he shows in all his movies.

seems like a reach on self proclamation...

How so?

no one else nominated themselves...i don't think so at least. no big deal, either way i thought that character was hilarious in 40 year old virgin.

nobody has brought up boomboom, i realize he's not here, buuuuut...

bedevere.jpg

no one else nominated themselves...i don't think so at least. no big deal, either way i thought that character was hilarious in 40 year old virgin.

nobody has brought up boomboom, i realize he's not here, buuuuut...

bedevere.jpg

He could be the guy from Pulp Fiction who comes from the country of "What." lol

pulp.jpg

English, motherf*cker, do you speak it??!!

Archived