Say me and the Mrs. WANTED to go to opening day...

SoFlaJets

seems like a great percentage of jets tickets are exchanged or sold from their original owners.

I've gotten tickets from NYG, MIA, PIT, DAL fans who just owned the seats for business purposes maybe go whenever their team comes to town.

I am on the wait list, usually show up to opening day unplanned and without a ticket. honestly if you wait and can show some balls there are really great deals to be had in that parking lot. you can spend 300$ for two tix on ebay and not worry -

or wheel and deal, last minute upgrades spend far less (~150 dollars in the parking lot) and maybe even get better seats. one good friend i know is the master of scoring free uppers from his work or whatever, then buy 2 mezzers in the parking lot due to risk of rain. Jets tickets are plentiful in anything but a playoff situation.

what are the chances of getting tickets and how would we go about finding them?

You do realize that by taking this step you have a very real possibility of meeting me in the parking lot as I will be in attendance? :)

You do realize that by taking this step you have a very real possibility of meeting me in the parking lot as I will be in attendance? :)

Wow!! we get to meet a JN celebrity like Gainzo! I can't wait! :P

Wow!! we get to meet a JN celebrity like Gainzo! I can't wait! :P

Celebrity my arse. I'll be the guy hanging with 124 & 4H shotgunning beers and taking boat loads of crap from the Jets fans in the parking lot!

Celebrity my arse. I'll be the guy hanging with 124 & 4H shotgunning beers and taking boat loads of crap from the Jets fans in the parking lot!

I'll see ya there :cheers:

Oh..and it's called whirlpool action,not shotgunnin!

Just don't get too close to a nefarious webmasters tailgate!:lol:

I'll see ya there :cheers:

Just don't get too close to a nefarious webmasters tailgate!:lol:

Trust me, I know where it's located. 16 something ;) . I was metres away from said webmaster at the playoff game and managed to avoid him for 4 hours so I think I can do that again.

gg: The neighbourhood will be just fine!

i was joking.. :D it will be nice to see you again.

I know you were joking!

I haven't been down to the Meadowlands in a few seasons so I'm looking forward to seeing some of the familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

Trust me, I know where it's located. 16 something ;) . I was metres away from said webmaster at the playoff game and managed to avoid him for 4 hours so I think I can do that again.

gg: The neighbourhood will be just fine!

LOL yea I saw those pictures Gainzo-you were like Waldo in those shots-or the guy that always makes it up on stage to get in the pictures at the Academy Awards

LOL yea I saw those pictures Gainzo-you were like Waldo in those shots-or the guy that always makes it up on stage to get in the pictures at the Academy Awards

That was 124's fault :) He would drag me into group pictures that featured 99.9% Jets fans.

Archived