NBA Playoffs thread...

ECURB

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden State blew late lead last night to Utah. Now they have to win two games at home to stay in the series.

Nets have to win Saturday night-Carter has to play like a all star in the playoffs if they want to advance.

Golden State blew late lead last night to Utah. Now they have to win two games at home to stay in the series.

Nets have to win Saturday night-Carter has to play like a all star in the playoffs if they want to advance.

Yeah, it was nice story with Derek Fisher. God bless his family.

Bulls Pistons tonight 9pm on ESPN... I got 5509 Vcash riding on this one...

Good idea eC - I'm going to lay some down too. If they don't win this one it's wait till next year - but I think we'll see some better hoop tonight out of them.

Good idea eC - I'm going to lay some down too. If they don't win this one it's wait till next year - but I think we'll see some better hoop tonight out of them.

and sure enough,.... 44-28 BULLS at the half!!!

:toot::toot::toot:

Hey nobody in the NBA has ever come back from 0-3... but you never know... I will keep faith until its over... but regarless I am proud of this team... they are getting better and better every year and are still VERY young...

They couldn't win in the paint and they couldn't hit from outside in the 2nd half. The only way we beat the Pistons is to stay out of the paint and we couldn't get it done outside. Hopefully Thomas will be ready to be a bigger factor next season and help out underneath. Still a great job this season by Skiles and the whole team. We'll get further next year.

They couldn't win in the paint and they couldn't hit from outside in the 2nd half. The only way we beat the Pistons is to stay out of the paint and we couldn't get it done outside. Hopefully Thomas will be ready to be a bigger factor next season and help out underneath. Still a great job this season by Skiles and the whole team. We'll get further next year.

You got it... not to mention NY has given the Bulls ANOTHER lottery pick! :)

The Bulls are young and good... next year they will be young and great... there will be another dynasty... its forming... they lost to detroit in the early 90's before they got it done.. and the same thing has happened again...

:beer::beer::beer:

That would be dynomite - but I don't think he'll be around at #9. Theres talk here about picking that kid from China - Jianlian. They don't need a development project with a team full of kids anyway. I hope they grab that guy Splitter from the euro league. He's a 7 footer thats a solid defender and has 3 seasons in the euro league but couldn't enter the draft due to contract crap.

Bulls had that game.

Yeah they did Ghost - but they also showed they're the youngest team of prominence by not having enough mental toughness. Gordon, Heinrich and Deng were spooked in the 2nd half - wouldn't take the jumpers from the perimeter but kept driving and dishing off inside which led to the turnovers and allowed the Pistons strong inside game to eat them alive.

Dont forget in the regular season - Detroit made 43% of their 3's. Thats phenominal as a stat but a part of that is integrated into the Pistons game plan. They have the ability to clean out the inside which makes that a safe strategy.

Yeah they did Ghost - but they also showed they're the youngest team of prominence by not having enough mental toughness. Gordon, Heinrich and Deng were spooked in the 2nd half - wouldn't take the jumpers from the perimeter but kept driving and dishing off inside which led to the turnovers and allowed the Pistons strong inside game to eat them alive.

Dont forget in the regular season - Detroit made 43% of their 3's. Thats phenominal as a stat but a part of that is integrated into the Pistons game plan. They have the ability to clean out the inside which makes that a safe strategy.

I agree, but the diffrence maker has to be Billups, he knew what he was doing. The pistons did not have a turnover in the 2nd half until that shot clock violation. The Bulls are just not mentally and physically ready to be a championchip team.

ecurb, like I said my friend, ITS OVER!

DEFENSE wins championships. Which, is exactly why the Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks and your Chicago Bulls without one more defensive force, will not win.

ecurb, like I said my friend, ITS OVER!

DEFENSE wins championships. Which, is exactly why the Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks and your Chicago Bulls without one more defensive force, will not win.

Hahaha, how's it going with the whole bulls winning it all year thing going e-curb?

Hey its not over till its over... :lol:

but when it is over... I am VERY happy with this Bulls team... they have what it takes to win... they have the components... they just need experience and maybe another good veteran addition in the offseason to replace PJ Brown.

They are by far the best looking young team... they have now made the playoffs for the last 3 years... 1st round, 1st round, 2nd round.... they are progressing, growing together, and also adding more pieces along the way.

Im dead serious, the Bulls will win 3 straight.

You're on drugs and are proving once again to be the biggest homer we all know. If you only hadn't campaigned yourself you might've won the award. Better luck next year.;-)

Archived