Sawx lose, Sawx lose, THE SAWX LOSE!!!

JonEJet

Yep....lost 2 of 3 from the lowly Mariners

The same lowly Mariners the Yanks roughed up last week

Yep....BlowSux is the man....He helps the Yanks, all while screwing his team to boot!!

I think a key to NYC is in order =D>

Boy did he leave in a hurry.

He was probably sitting by the keyboard just beginng the Sox to do something.

Guess not tonight. :D

Here we go again, just like last year.

The Sox kick the crap out of the Yanks in April and the peanut gallery is never heard from until they make a run and take first place.

SKank fans probably mumbled four words a day when they were 11-19, but they rip off 8 straight and all of sudden there internet connection is back up. :roll:

Boy did he leave in a hurry.

He was probably sitting by the keyboard just beginng the Sox to do something.

Guess not tonight. :D

As soon as he annnounced manny's 400th, the Sawx offense seized up like a 1975 Chevy with no oil

The guy is good, i'm tellin' ya' =D>

Here we go again, just like last year.

The Sox kick the crap out of the Yanks in April and the peanut gallery is never heard from until they make a run and take first place.

SKank fans probably mumbled four words a day when they were 11-19, but they rip off 8 straight and all of sudden there internet connection is back up. :roll:

So what are you saying ?

Yankee bashing is allowed 24-7 but the Yankee fan has to keep their mouths shut when the do well ?

When did this become a "no-bashing Sox zone" ?

So what are you saying ?

Yankee bashing is allowed 24-7 but the Yankee fan has to keep their mouths shut when the do well ?

No, but it is awfully weak when people disappear *cough* JonE *cough* when things are bad, but show-up when things start going good.

RSN need not feel comfortable here. We may have invited several of them but make no mistake about it. This is a YANKEE FORUM.

(Sorry Faba).

Lots of chest thumping going on in here today, isnt there?

I guess there is a certain amount of prestige that goes with spending $210 million on a .500 team.

And JonEJinx isnt the only one PFIKSH...the good majority of them leave for extended periods of time during long bouts of Yankee tanking....JEJ is just the worst offender.

I love the swagger though, makes it that much better when the tablecloth is swept out from underneath the Yankee Dynasty and the fine china is shattered into thousands of little pieces

Geez, Rudy was mayor the last time the Yankees won huh?

Hanson was pretty much all over the airwaves too huh?

Bubba was in the White House...

"The Human Stain" was written, ironically.

and I think I got my first cell phone!!!

seems like a long time ago...oh wait a minute, it was a long time ago!

Geez, Rudy was mayor the last time the Yankees won huh?

Hanson was pretty much all over the airwaves too huh?

Bubba was in the White House...

"The Human Stain" was written, ironically.

and I think I got my first cell phone!!!

seems like a long time ago...oh wait a minute, it was a long time ago!

Dude you just got your first cell phone in 2000? Someone needs to ride the Carousel Of Progress and doing some catching up.

Dude you just got your first cell phone in 2000? Someone needs to ride the Carousel Of Progress and doing some catching up.

"there is a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day" that was my daughters favorite ride at disney...i have that song ingrained into my being...OY. :lol:

"there is a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day" that was my daughters favorite ride at disney...i have that song ingrained into my being...OY. :lol:

GG - That beats ... it's a small world after all....

want to talk about something that gets laser etched into your cranium. It's been 12 years since I last took Her Majesty on that ride, but the previous 100 or so runs through have left it ingrained. Makes you wonder if Disney isn't planting subliminal messages. :lol:

GG - That beats ... it's a small world after all....

want to talk about something that gets laser etched into your cranium. It's been 12 years since I last took Her Majesty on that ride, but the previous 100 or so runs through have left it ingrained. Makes you wonder if Disney isn't planting subliminal messages. :lol:

NJ- that was her second favorite... at one point there was no line... the attendent didnt even make us get out of the boat ... :lol:

NJ- that was her second favorite... at one point there was no line... the attendent didnt even make us get out of the boat ... :lol:

All I can say is..... OY! :lol:

perfect use of the word OY! :lol:

There is something wrong with all of you. The Yankees demise was a little premature - as I told countless folks. The Red Sox "slump" is greatly exxagerated. I have "almost" no doubt it will be a two dog race at the end and the two pups will be the Sox and Yankees. Lordy - it's May!

Max I would like to report another thread hijacking :D

please note that our great and powerful weblord was the one who mentioned the Disney ride... i just elaborated ;)

Oh yes... The Red Sawx SUCK!!! Imagine living here in red sawx nation...not pretty :roll:

Did a Red Sux fan REALLY make a joke about how long it's been since the Yanks won a championship?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Hey, Zippy - since math is clearly on the long list of things you have no clue about, here's a lesson: 5 < 86.

And now they lose once again to the lowly A's

Too bad the Sawx can't beat up on the "easy" teams like the Yanks :roll:

Boston Red Sox, the common cure for a seven game losing streak....or was it eight? :D

Trot "Gimp" Nixon needs to take a seat if he can't play outfield. I think I'd rather see Millar playing in his place - and coming from me, that's huge. Why did we sign Edgar Renteria? Something's wrong with Manny. Yo, Papi, what up? Foulk - hello????? What crawled into his head?

Anyway, the Sox are slumping, just like the Yankees were. Might as well get it over with early in the season. That's why is was funny to see Yankee fans scared, and I find it somewhat silly for Sox fans to panic. Too early in the season. That said - I am concerned about Foulk. What is the problem?

Here in New York the pressure to win is on all the time- never too early to take your pot-shots at your opponents Garb- no matter what the sport.

As a Met fan I thought the Yankees were going to turn it around- Baltimore I think can keep it interesting for Boston and Yankees this year

Trot "Gimp" Nixon needs to take a seat if he can't play outfield. I think I'd rather see Millar playing in his place - and coming from me, that's huge. Why did we sign Edgar Renteria? Something's wrong with Manny. Yo, Papi, what up? Foulk - hello????? What crawled into his head?

Anyway, the Sox are slumping, just like the Yankees were. Might as well get it over with early in the season. That's why is was funny to see Yankee fans scared, and I find it somewhat silly for Sox fans to panic. Too early in the season. That said - I am concerned about Foulk. What is the problem?

The panic is very simple.

The wild card may not come out of the East this year.

The White Sox are very VERY good and will be there all season. If you haven't had the chance to watch them yet WATCH THEM. They are playing great baseball.

Hit, Field, Throw, Steal bases they are doing it all and will be a major threat this season.

The Twins will be around all season as well. The ChiSox and the Twins will push each other in the Central this year the way the Yankees and the Sox have the past two years. Throw the best hitting team in baseball, Baltimore in the mix and it has the making of a really great summer.

There will be no 162 exhibition games this time around for the Yanks or the Sox for that matter. This summer is going to be ALOT of fun.

That is the thing with the Sox, if it is not the starting pitching, it is the relief or the hitting. As you said Manny is not hitting anywhere near his career average or Renterria, Millar, Bellhorn or Mueller.

All things being what they are, we are lucky to only be 2.5 out with all the problems they have had.

Oh.... #-o

However, I'm pretty sure he was a top closer the year before last. I guess that would make him a two year wonder. And, in that case, when exactly is the cut-off, time-wise, for "wonder" status? Some people consider Tom Brady a four-year wonder. I think that is a bit much. So, when does "wonder" become "consistent?" Silly question from a silly, albeit curious and somewhat of a messagebaord instigagtor,(for entertainment purposes only), gal. :lol:

Oh.... #-o

However, I'm pretty sure he was a top closer the year before last. I guess that would make him a two year wonder. And, in that case, when exactly is the cut-off, time-wise, for "wonder" status? Some people consider Tom Brady a four-year wonder. I think that is a bit much. So, when does "wonder" become "consistent?" Silly question from a silly, albeit curious and somewhat of a messagebaord instigagtor,(for entertainment purposes only), gal. :lol:

I have been calling the Sawx OYW's all season

Get over it [-X

Archived