Mets - Cubs Tonight

vanDoug

I have noticed that when the Cubs offense gets an early lead and it ends up getting blown, they just QUIT SCORING. They've done this multiple times already this season. ****ing pathetic.

Oh well, at least I got to listen to Dusty Baker for three hours.

Wow, has Z really allowed 74 baserunners in 46 innings? What is wrong with him this season?

I have no clue. Hopefully, he is just slumping and all the years of being abused by Dusty aren't catching up to him.

Watching this series should make Mets fans all in unison thank their lucky stars that multi-talented uber-stud Jose Reyes was never traded to Texas for one-dimensional Alphonso Soriano!

With all of the NONSENSE about Scott Kazmir you have to listen to from bitter Yankee honks, I would remember some of the non trades as well that pay dividends every day for your team!

Going tonight Maine vs. Zambrano- Cub fans what is wrong with him this year so far-5.80 ERA or something like that.

Mets keep battling whenever they are down early-something you have to love.

Would like to see Gomez get some more of a look -Alou seems ready for the disabled list.

Going tonight Maine vs. Zambrano- Cub fans what is wrong with him this year so far-5.80 ERA or something like that.

Mets keep battling whenever they are down early-something you have to love.

Would like to see Gomez get some more of a look -Alou seems ready for the disabled list.

Big Z on the big NY stage tonight.

He wants the mega bucks but hasn't performed well this year so far.

Something tells me he's gonna have a big game.

I agree; the law of averages concurs that Zambrano is due for a big night after his struggles for the first 6-7 weeks of the season. Maine has been stellar all season long and is due to come back down from the clouds soon enough. Cubs should win tonight to even the 4-game series at 1-1.

I agree; the law of averages concurs that Zambrano is due for a big night after his struggles for the first 6-7 weeks of the season. Maine has been stellar all season long and is due to come back down from the clouds soon enough. Cubs should win tonight to even the 4-game series at 1-1.

No Derek Lee for the Cubbies. Alou still out for the Mets.

Looks like Lou is using a strict platoon with Jones and Floyd only playing against righties so we'll see them tonight. Z may need to go 8 innings with the Cubs middle relief.

Just got home after my softball game got rained out. T-Mac's at the game and called with the rundown of the 1st 4 innings. I think this is the first time Z's gone 4 without coughing up a few. I didn't hear - what's up with Lee? Hopefully just rest.

Just got home after my softball game got rained out. T-Mac's at the game and called with the rundown of the 1st 4 innings. I think this is the first time Z's gone 4 without coughing up a few. I didn't hear - what's up with Lee? Hopefully just rest.

Twisted neck for Lee. Just day to day I believe.

Can't believe Randolph left a lefty in to pitch to Aramis with the bases full.

Finally started at 10:20pm... feel sorry for those with tickets who went home.

Yeah, got it on now, thanks.

Really tough for people that planned on seeing this game live but couldn't stay.

3 hour delay for a night game is a bit much

:bwahaharoll:

whatever.

Its just funny how homerish it comes off when you Yankee honks harp on that trade when the Contreras-for-Loaiza trade was arguably worse and there is nary a mention.

Youre a fraud. Most Yankee honks on this board are frauds as well, so dont feel bad.

whatever.

Its just funny how homerish it comes off when you Yankee honks harp on that trade when the Contreras-for-Loaiza trade was arguably worse and there is nary a mention.

Youre a fraud. Most Yankee honks on this board are frauds as well, so dont feel bad.

JBF, SJ was laughing in agreement with you. He's a Mets fan.

Archived