LaMont Jordan fans

He now is sharing the load with Dominic Rhodes. Boy oh boy, what a promising career he's had since leaving the Jets. Yeah, we should've kept him! Sorry, but I like our combination now of Jones & Washington, even if we had to spend last season with Barlow.

Thoughts?

why should I ruin this thread by introducing thought into it? lolsc Lamount is a scrub now, but he did show promise when he was here, so you can't blame people for having wanted to keep him. If he stayed who knows he could have done better? wasn't he injured at one point? you never know if he lives up to his potential if he stays.

If he stayed just another year he would have seen the light at the right moment to be the jets starting back,but he didnt so screw him.Keep losing 12 or 13 games a year in Oakland bum.

newsflash it was herm edwards "no new guys will take the field til the old guys drop" policy that stopped lamont from succeeding as a jet.

he was lied to each year. he became fed up & wanted an oppurtunity to start.

I don't blame him for leaving camp edwards.

in oakland? i don't care who you hand the ball to you 1st need a hole to run thru.

He now is sharing the load with Dominic Rhodes. Boy oh boy, what a promising career he's had since leaving the Jets. Yeah, we should've kept him! Sorry, but I like our combination now of Jones & Washington, even if we had to spend last season with Barlow.

Thoughts?

Bro, his first season he had like 12 Tds 70 recptions over 500 yards in receving yards and broke 1000 rushing despite missing three games at the end of the season. His second season he got hurt becuse the line scheme didnt fit the line nor the RB skill set. shell regrssed the whole offense and thats not lamonts fault. raiders picked up dom so that way lamont can stay healthy and not have to carry the load but lamont is still the primary RB.

I like thomas jones but he didnt do anything untill he got too chitown.

Thoughts?

Since leaving in 2005

LaMont Jordan -386 -1479yds -11TD's (Rec 80 for 635yds 2Td's)

Curtis Martin - 220 -735 5td's (Rec 24 for 118 0tds)

Who has produced more sine he left for Oakland? Him or Curtis Martin?

Since leaving in 2005

LaMont Jordan -386 -1479yds -11TD's (Rec 80 for 635yds 2Td's)

Curtis Martin - 220 -735 5td's (Rec 24 for 118 0tds)

Who has produced more sine he left for Oakland? Him or Curtis Martin?

Thats not fair, curtis didnt play in 06'...

make it...

Leon/Curtis vs Lamont

Thats not fair, curtis didnt play in 06'...

make it...

Leon/Curtis vs Lamont

Bullsh*t...Curtis couldn't play because he was old and broken down. Another reason we should have Lamont Jordan in the back field today.

124 is a noodle brain!

LaMont Jordan is a great player 124, he just ran behind a very bad offensive line. You put LT back there he won't get any yards, LJ is still a good player. Just not great.

What the hell has Lamont ever done to show he's a great player? The most yards he's ever got in 1 season is 1,025 which is a long shot from "great" numbers. At this point Lamont has never shown he's anything more than a decent player.

What the hell has Lamont ever done to show he's a great player? The most yards he's ever got in 1 season is 1,025 which is a long shot from "great" numbers. At this point Lamont has never shown he's anything more than a decent player.

watch the divisional round against pitt in 04. that sold me on him, had martin never seen the field that day, j-e-t-s would have won.

LaMont Jordan is a great player 124, he just ran behind a very bad offensive line. You put LT back there he won't get any yards, LJ is still a good player. Just not great.

LOL!!! LaMont Jordan a GREAT player!? Are you kidding me? At best, on his best days, he's a decent NFL starting Running Back, but, he should be exactly what he is now, a 10-15 carry a game back.

Archived