Get Out of Banned Free Card

who would you bring back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who would you bring back?

This place was FUN then. You see, you missed some "real" drama....none of this bring back TX stuff. You would have loved it. Trust me.

Speaking of which - I think I am in the vast majority: check out the poll. People actualy want TX back - you included.

I didn't miss anything, I was always around, just not an active poster, I was there when it was maxman and tomshane and that chick and blah blah blah at JI. I wasn't a big poster on JI either, so i didn't get the pm about JN, so it took me 2 months 2 find the gang over here, but I go back a while.

And yeah, i did vote him, maybe reread the posts of mine in this thread.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am familiar with your postings on those boards, very insightful football talk by the way, lolSC

(by the way, your suggestion of an elitist forum is kinda funny, lolSC)

Yah, so.....it's for FUN, people. Put it this way, is that any worse than some of your stories? Or how 'bout Hot cheerleader threads, or anything of that ilk. It's for FUN. Dear Lord, dredge up stuff from years ago. If your 'gonne do that, how 'bout posting some of my real football "opinions?" I have a couple of those too. I think ;)

BTW - I have no doubt that TX is reading this thread - or at the very least told about it. He's probably laughing his arse off.

And, as a side note: your sarcasm reader meter is way off dude. Time for a check-up. If you did not sense the sarcasm in that "elitist" thread you just aren't paying attention.

Your wrong... and you forget that POV is just blind faith in the team... which does not make them any less of a fan.

With messageboards the more people you have the more opinions you will get... its really that simple, even though most will agree on some thing... every has different views and different levels of like/hate for players.

Those new posters that come in with the usual "I love every JETS player" routine.. were hoping to find a nice cool JETS website to talk about the JETS on and enjoy their team...

I didn't say that blind faith made them any less of a fan. I said that those that have blind faith should not look down on objective fans. Unfortunately, they do.

There used to be a place for I LOVE EVERYONE circle jerks. It was called JetsInsider.

The Troll actually had a hissy fit once saying that I was boosting my post count by posting NFL NEWS in the NFL FORUM.. :roll:

Doesn't take much to send him into a tantrum... be careful

I didn't say that blind faith made them any less of a fan. I said that those that have blind faith should not look down on objective fans. Unfortunately, they do.

There used to be a place for I LOVE EVERYONE circle jerks. It was called JetsInsider.

They look down on you when you go overboard... there are MANY objective fans here that NOBODY insults or questions... you just happen to be one of the few extreme ones... if you cant deal with the responses then change your views.

Yah, so.....it's for FUN, people. Put it this way, is that any worse than some of your stories? Or how 'bout Hot cheerleader threads, or anything of that ilk. It's for FUN. Dear Lord, dredge up stuff from years ago. If your 'gonne do that, how 'bout posting some of my real football "opinions?" I have a couple of those too. I think ;)

didn't you get the memo, the wink smiley is not acceptable as a sign of sarcasm anymore, the new preffered method is using lolSC. lolSC!

Point out where I said that.

You are a spin doctor. That's why people find you annoying, JMac.

You said "it's sad that being objective makes you less of a fan in the eyes of some." And you mentioned things like Thomas Jones and the draft. That gives the impression that you think being objective means not liking the acquisition of Jones or thinking we did not do a goob job on the draft. And by saying that you certainly seem to think that people who do like the Jones trade are not being objective.

I wasn't spinning anything. And do people find me annoying? Are you actually going to name names or just hide behind blanket statements like Garb?

You said "it's sad that being objective makes you less of a fan in the eyes of some." And you mentioned things like Thomas Jones and the draft. That gives the impression that you think being objective means not liking the acquisition of Jones or thinking we did not do a goob job on the draft. And by saying that you certainy seem to think that people who do like the Jones trade are not being objective.

I wasn't spinning anything. And do people find me annoying? Are you actually going to name names or just hide behind blanket statements like Garb?

He is a JETS fan version of TX.... of course he will hide behind it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread has been interrupted to thank Mr. Green Balls for starting such a popular thread to keep the board active during the offseason...

Thanks for stirring up all this sh*t JGB! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You said "it's sad that being objective makes you less of a fan in the eyes of some." And you mentioned things like Thomas Jones and the draft. That gives the impression that you think being objective means not liking the acquisition of Jones or thinking we did not do a goob job on the draft. And by saying that you certainly seem to think that people who do like the Jones trade are not being objective.

I find you annoying. :P

I don't know if a lot of people find you annoying. I don't send PMs out asking people "Hey, does MasonJet annoy you?". You annoy me from time to time. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure you annoyed most of our Southern posters with your elitist attitude in that North vs. South thread.

I said that a lot of people just tow the company line. "Chad is good, Thomas is a beast, we had a great draft, the Pats are going down, Randy is a cancer" is pretty much the company line. I am saying someone that 100% believes all of those things, is probably not very objective.

Right on.

More posters does not necessarily equal more opinions and this is an example of that. Most of the new posters just tow the company line. Chad Pennington is a good QB. Thomas Jones is a beast. We had a great draft. The Pats are going down. Randy Moss will be the death of them! All the same.

The fact that 124 and myself, two long-time Jets posters, are now considered two of the "heels" of the forum says a lot. It's pretty sad that being objective now makes you "less of a fan" in the eyes of some.

Pretty much what your saying is you would rather have a group of people who just agree with your objections and don't question you...

Interesting as those are the reasons you claim not to like the new people...

Does it scare you when new people come in and outnumber you and your opinions?

I said that a lot of people just tow the company line. "Chad is good, Thomas is a beast, we had a great draft, the Pats are going down, Randy is a cancer" is pretty much the company line. I am saying someone that 100% believes all of those things, is probably not very objective.

Again you just cant handle that more people see it another way than you...

Actually, I call 'em posters. I've never met most of the people here. My "opinion" is based on their board "persona" which sometimes is misleading. Yah, I find you, the poster namd MasonJet, somewhat annoying at times. That does not mean you aren't a good, kind person with a real name. There's a diference. I think so, anyway.

I have met some people though. All good, again, in my opinon, except for one - and she's at another board.

Again you just cant handle that more people see it another way than you...

Thats wrong.

You are calling out Troll, and others have been calling out 124, because they have the audacity to question some of the players on the Jets and their lack of contribution to the team.

They do this because they want their team to win!

Can you admit that the Jets have holes (just like every other team) and just because some player wears a Jets uniform it doesn't make him an All-Pro?

I don't know if a lot of people find you annoying. I don't send PMs out asking people "Hey, does MasonJet annoy you?". You annoy me from time to time. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure you annoyed most of our Southern posters with your elitist attitude in that North vs. South thread.

Boy for somebody who considers himself amazingly objective you have a pretty hard time backing up your statements with facts.

I almost forgot to mention how hypocritical it is for you to complain about my "elitism" when you say other posters "tow the company line" with their opinions.

Also it's spelled t-o-e.

Thats wrong.

You are calling out Troll, and others have been calling out 124, because they have the audacity to question some of the players on the Jets and their lack of contribution to the team.

They do this because they want their team to win!

Can you admit that the Jets have holes (just like every other team) and just because some player wears a Jets uniform it doesn't make him an All-Pro?

I think Troll does it to be different and for no other reason... there are many other objective posters that I like and sometimes agree with...

Actually, I call 'em posters. I've never met most of the people here. My "opinion" is based on their board "persona" which sometimes is misleading. Yah, I find you, the poster namd MasonJet, somewhat annoying at times. That does not mean you aren't a good, kind person with a real name. There's a diference. I think so, anyway.

I have met some people though. All good, again, in my opinon, except for one - and she's at another board.

I didn't ask you if you have met posters in real life and find them annoying. I asked to name the "posters" names of those "posters" you claim are not good "posters." You are the ones you talking about the posters lack of quality and I'm simply asking you to name the posters who you don't think are quality posters.

Thanks for responding by talking about a completely different topic though.

Boy for somebody who considers himself amazingly objective you have a pretty hard time backing up your statements with facts.

I don't get it. He admitted that he finds you annoying at times and predicted that some of the posters from the Southern states do too because of some stuff you may have posted (No clue - I missed that thread, I guess).

Plus, do you really care??? C'mon......

Want to know what posters I find annoying in addition to you and ecurb? K. 80, Okatren (sp?) and Mdrago (sp?). I may have missed some. Let me get back to you. :)

I don't get it. He admitted that he finds you annoying at times and predicted that some of the posters from the Southern states do too because of some stuff you may have posted (No clue - I missed that thread, I guess).

Plus, do you really care??? C'mon......

Want to know what posters I find annoying in addition to you and ecurb? K. 80, Okatren (sp?) and Mdrago (sp?). I may have missed some. Let me get back to you. :)

Of course I don't give a sh!t I'm just trying to see if Mr.Objectivity can back up his statement with facts. Doesn't seem like too much of a request does it?

And thanks. Now that wasn't so hard was it? :P (BTW I think everybody foundn Oktaren annoying.)

Of course I don't give a sh!t I'm just trying to see if Mr.Objectivity can back up his statement with facts. Doesn't seem like too much of a request does it?

And thanks. Now that wasn't so hard was it? :P (BTW I think everybody foundn Oktaren annoying.)

Everyone but Oktaren.

Like he thinks it is, the problem is he thinks he HAS TO BE RIGHT... nobody can tell him otherwise... or your just being a homer...

You have to be kidding. You do exactly what you accuse Troll of doing.

This is a messageboard. People have opinions.

Archived