MLB All-A$$hole Lineup

haggis

Gotta tell you, Shawn - I've revised my opinion of Damon. He and Arroyo were the only Sox that bothered to sign any autographs in Cooperstown on Monday, and the caveman went out of his way to greet people.

I haven't read the article, but I nominate that punk-ass bitch Varitek to edge out Johnny Bench for the catcher's spot.

*** Addendum: Now that I HAVE read it, I have to say the guy chose his catcher pretty well. Tim McCarver is a hall of fame a$$hole.

Gotta tell you, Shawn - I've revised my opinion of Damon. He and Arroyo were the only Sox that bothered to sign any autographs in Cooperstown on Monday, and the caveman went out of his way to greet people.

I haven't read the article, but I nominate that punk-a$$ b!tch Varitek to edge out Johnny Bench for the catcher's spot.

*** Addendum: Now that I HAVE read it, I have to say the guy chose his catcher pretty well. Tim McCarver is a hall of fame a$$hole.

I'm not a major Damon fan, but credit where credit is due. He knows he is a fan favourite but he does not shy away from the hordes of kids wanting his John Hancock. And as for Arroyo: I've been a big fan of his for a long time. He has decent stuff and just looks like a genuine cool guy.

But they weren't the only Red Sox signing autographs there. David Wells was and for $85 he'd sign for you. :roll:

after reading his exageration of Ty Cobb, I get the feeling this guy doesnt know what the hell he's talking about (atleast with Ty Cobb)

although he was dead right on Canseco, Schott, Bonds and Reggie

Other than his Ron Artest jibe with regards to Cobb, how was he wrong? Cobb was not a nice guy.

Other than his Ron Artest jibe with regards to Cobb, how was he wrong? Cobb was not a nice guy.

cobb was a prick, but the sharp-spike and heckler incidents are deeply exagerated

cobb and the heckler had a long history going all the way back to Georgia, its not like he just randomly attacked a stranger for heckling. the funny thing is, the guy was so damn annoying that when cobb beat him up, everyone at hill top park was cheering :lol:

cobb was a prick, but the sharp-spike and heckler incidents are deeply exagerated

cobb and the heckler had a long history going all the way back to Georgia, its not like he just randomly attacked a stranger for heckling. the funny thing is, the guy was so damn annoying that when cobb beat him up, everyone at hill top park was cheering :lol:

But you agree he did jump into the stands and beat someone up. So how was the guy wrong about Cobb?

But you agree he did jump into the stands and beat someone up. So how was the guy wrong about Cobb?

he wasn't wrong that it happened, he was misleading with his statement

"also once went into the stands and savagely beat a man who had insulted him"

he makes it sound as if the guy just yelled out one thing, when in fact he had been riding him the entire game, and Cobb even went to the ushers and asked for him to be removed (and the ushers didnt give a sh*t). he stuck up for himself, I'd say thats more couragous than a$$hole-ish

Ramirez is a goofball, and by all accounts, not a malicous or bad guy. He also is very generous to the little people around baseball-clubhouse attendants, batboys. He is still a bad left fielder. But anyone that goes through the process to become a naturalized American can't be all bad.

Archived