Patriots | T. Brown agrees to terms

Smizzy

Patriots | T. Brown agrees to terms

Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:42:00 -0700

ESPNews reports the New England Patriots have agreed to terms with unrestricted free-agent WR Troy Brown (Patriots) on a one-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

For Garby!

YEAH!!!!!!!

I just can't imagine my Patsies without Troy. It will be a bittersweet day for me when he does actually retire - AS A TRUE PATRIOT. THE BEST PATRIOT OF ALL TIME. ;)

he signed so they can have a retirement announcement BEFORE camp starts...sorry Garb

anyone else up for a moratorium on anything related to the New England Patriots? How about we try for a week? Nobody posts any stories about them and no Jets fans respond to any...this IS a Jets MB last time I checked

anyone else up for a moratorium on anything related to the New England Patriots? How about we try for a week? Nobody posts any stories about them and no Jets fans respond to any...this IS a Jets MB last time I checked

We can all dream.

Just bumpin' this thread for pure annoyance/pleasure. :biggrin:

So there may very well be two Marshall Wide Outs on the Pats this season. Guess who the BEST wr to come out of Marshall is? Here's a hint: His initials are TB and he's the greatest Patriot of all time. LOL!

You cant. The New England Patriots are in your head.

Jets fans are obsessed with beating NE.

Patriots | Team signs T. Brown

Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:41:00 -0700

The Associated Press reports the New England Patriots re-signed free-agent WR Troy Brown (Patriots) to a contract Tuesday, July 17. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Dear Scott:

You stink.

Dear SoFla:

Yes, I am jumping up and down in my cramped office. My gay office mate is repulsed. LOL!

Dear World:

It's official! It's official! The greatest Patriot of all time is still a Patriot. ;)

Archived