I nominate Kentucky Jet as MVP of the off season

SoFlaJets

KJ adding a lot of great material-I know what it means to search out those stories on all the sites, and then to copy and paste and post them-it takes dedication and I appreciate what my "old Rivals board days" friend has been doing-Thanks KJ

KJ adding a lot of great material-I know what it means to search out those stories on all the sites, and then to copy and paste and post them-it takes dedication and I appreciate what my "old Rivals board days" friend has been doing-Thanks KJ

I second that. He has provided tons of good football info. Well done KJ.

yea, and KJ in a couple of weeks we'll be back in camp (thank GOD) and the articles start coming fast and furious every day. What you do is start an articles thread first thing in the morning that the mods will put up in the sticky section-I was helping Sperm Edwards out with it last season but you are pretty thorough and I'm sure the board wouldn't mind you doing them this season...

yea, and KJ in a couple of weeks we'll be back in camp (thank GOD) and the articles start coming fast and furious every day. What you do is start an articles thread first thing in the morning that the mods will put up in the sticky section-I was helping Sperm Edwards out with it last season but you are pretty thorough and I'm sure the board wouldn't mind you doing them this season...

anyone see the USA today article on the Jets - it in the clipping section of team site...pretty good considering nobody writing anything these days

for the kind words you've been saying. I am really touched by it. I enjoy this board a lot because it is about FOOTBALL and our Jets. I also enjoy the enthusiasm shown by all the posters on this board.

SoFlaJet: I will post as many articles as I can once camp starts. I will be glad to help you and Sperm Edwards. I am not well versed in computers but I will do all I can to help out. This is an excellent board with a lot of great posters!

Archived