TaborJet

With the 2007 season drawing near, I thought I would mess around & try to make some cool avatars. Notice I said try!

I will post them here, and anyone can grab them if they like!

If anyone else has a cool Jets-themed avatar they would like to post, please do so! Rep points for any avatars that are JetNation-themed!

jetshuddleavatarwd9.jpg

With the 2007 season drawing near, I thought I would mess around & try to make some cool avatars. Notice I said try!

I will post them here, and anyone can grab them if they like!

If anyone else has a cool Jets-themed avatar they would like to post, please do so! Rep points for any avatars that are JetNation-themed!

If you can make something with Leon, i'd love to use it. I'm not too good on the computer so me doing it is just not going to happen. Let me know if you can/would.

I forgot to include this:

The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

48.8KB is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too small.

And no more BZ sigs for a hell of a long time, I'm afraid.

48.8KB is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too small.

And no more BZ sigs for a hell of a long time, I'm afraid.

it isn't too small if you have photoshop or something similar. You can use it to "save for web" and bring down the quality to fit 48 kb pretty easily. With the4 size of the avatar, 48kb is fine.

it isn't too small if you have photoshop or something similar. You can use it to "save for web" and bring down the quality to fit 48 kb pretty easily. With the4 size of the avatar, 48kb is fine.

Yeah the Pennington one I just posted was like 10k I think with save for web MAX quality JPEG...

I'll try and knock a few out tonight, jets related, jetnation related, and hot chick related. Anyone have any requests?

If Max is reading this, some nice high rez jetnation logos and graphics would be good too! You have my email jigga.

What, mine aren't good enough for you? You think cuz you get to see naked chicks every day you're better. Well in that case you are, but... Ok I'm just gonna sit the next few plays out.

I'll try and knock a few out tonight, jets related, jetnation related, and hot chick related. Anyone have any requests?

If Max is reading this, some nice high rez jetnation logos and graphics would be good too! You have my email jigga.

Yes, I have a request. I want a joint avatar saying that two legendary giants of the internet are joining up, Tunacanstudios and JetNation. and have some girl bending over in front of Pennington and he's reaching under there for the ball..yeah, that's the ticket. chip chop Joe. get on it! :biggrin:

Archived