Jets | Cavka signed

Smizzy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is, an absolutely great post.

I still have an account on JI, and post there the odd time but I much, much prefer it here. The way some people are treated over there is unbelievable and very immaturely. It's ridiculous that you have to be careful what you say here, as to not pay the consequences over there. The whole thing is just stupid.

Be careful, you might get banned for this post at another site. :wild:

But I will.

Max runs Jet Nation for one thing, and one thing only, for the fans.

Sooth or whatever the Fk his name is runs JI for one reason and one reason only, for the $$$. And then he has you power hungry mods do the dirty work for him.

It's funny how that guy lets PatsFanTx ruin just about every thread on that piece of **** so called "Jets fan site"

Its funny how when Jet fans get the Mods mad over there or even other JI Memebers, they get banned for life.

But

PatsFanTx can love to piss Jet Fans off 24/7 about his "Patriots" and NEVER gets banned, you know why? Because PatsFanTx pays Sooth $$$ and thats what Sooth loves, the $$$.

Funny how on JI you gotta pay $$$ to search a thread that you remeber enjoying.

Its also funny that being a member of JN, you can actually use the search feaute, play poker, play games when your bored and be a JETS FAN FOR FREE

Thanks Max, you have a great site with great fans and you dont beg for money like a homeless man on the corner

Oh yeah, when I seen you tell JetFan that you can make his ban longer, you know what came to my mind? You know what I wanted to say?

Just STFU and go to JI and hit those members with your power-trip

Dont try and do it here.

Great post. JI is ghetto.

Yeah but if you pay $$$ to the "Sooth" A.k.A $55 Dollar Toll "Booth" you can post like PatsFanTx and troll for $55

LOL, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Apparently people have been banned for less.

Wow, I didnt think people would give me a POTWN for that post I made, I just was pissed off and couldnt stop typing. I use to post on JI, I thought it was a cool site because of the Jets fans, I just like talking about NY sports really

But, I stoped posting on JI when I seen the owner make a thread and calling out EVERY JET FAN on the site! I cant remember exactly what he said, but I remember it was after the Jets lost a close game this past year and he said something like "Im tired of everyone acting like kids, if you get out of line, I give the MODS full permission to ban you for life" Or something like that... I just thought it was crazy how us Jet fans could be upset over OUR TEAM, and he could hit us with a power trip like that? Like we are some little 15 year olds? Im sorry, but PatsFanTx would ruin just about every thread that I made over at JI and the owner never thoughts he was "Out of line" and then I found out about the whole money to be a VIP member and then I found out that PatsFanTx was actually a VIP Member and then I put 2 and 2 together and just had enough of that "Jets site" I actually enjoy the Patriot fans on this site, they are crazy but at the same time- I can tell thier Patriot fans just enjoying the internet over a Jets site, trash talk or not, its all fun and games but that PatsFanTx goes a little overboard in my eyes

Plus, still have my own belief... PatsFanTx is really a Jets fan who loves to see other people down in life, when they are excited about the offseason, he trys to bring them down because he's a negative person in general. Why else would a PAtriots fan actually pay $$$ to a Jets site? Why not pay that same $$$ on a Patriots Jersey, hat or even another Patriots site? Thats like a Jets fan paying the owner of a Patriots site, It just dont add up in my eyes

I charge money so you can read long winded blow hard op ed's by amateur writers like Ham and RutgersJetsfan, who work for free by the way. you're paying for quality writing on JI. don't you know that?

And where else can you get not only jetsrule128, but also the darling of my website, the youngster who's maturity level is stuck in suspended animation. the loveable SBIIICHAMPS.

That's quality on my message board.

Archived