Jets | Cavka signed

Smizzy

Yes I know ALLOT of posters over here have issues with how JI is run... Thank god or max you have JN to post on... But i am proof it is possible to post and get allong on BOTH sites...... Without being a saint

You don't seem to be getting along all that well over here.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you just want it to end like you say, why do you always mysteriously appear to stir the pot when stuff like this comes up? If you want it to end go slap the pancakes out of Sooth's mouth and tell him what a douche he's been.

How true

Alright I will serve my time out now. Let me know when my time is up. I am thinking 38 minutes. That is what Super Nanny goes, 1 minute for each year of age.

Be thankful it's age and not weight, otherwise we might never hear from you again.

The only people that give me a hard time hear are disgruntled EX JI posters that have been banned for a reason. So you try to stir the pot and start **** with me because i am a mod there. Well if I banned you then bring it on but I am not responsible for the way you acted on that site or the way it was handled by Sooth or any of the other Mod's there. Yea i like to joke around and lets face it there is no bigger joke on either site than JM67/Gameface/ Mr Seahawkpat's chick..So all of you relax... I laugh at most of the joke and if you don't like me being here wellllll get over it, because I am not going anywhere......None of JN's mod's have a problem with me neither does Max.............Go Jets..................

You're so full of BS it's sickning. You are the one trying to stir the pot. Look in a mirror bud before you blame Alk or anyone else here. I do give you some credit however, you're twice the joke you claim JM67 is.

Did it ever occur to you that the way "we" acted was a direct result of the way your douchebag leader treated people? Just sayin'

Did it ever occur to you that you do not have to deal with SOOTH any more, you are not on his site... You are here at JN and you should be happy...Let it go Alk Let it go.... The only people that deal with SOOTH are the people posting on JI...Let it go... If you are so mad that you are banned I guess you really miss the place allot...If you hate the place then there should be no hostility especially to me just because I post there...

Did it ever occur to you that you do not have to deal with SOOTH any more, you are not on his site... You are here at JN and you should be happy...Let it go Alk Let it go.... The only people that deal with SOOTH are the people posting on JI...Let it go... If you are so mad that you are banned I guess you really miss the place allot...If you hate the place then there should be no hostility especially to me just because I post there...

What's with all the ****ing elipsis? I'd really like to know what the **** you're leaving out of your quotes.

No, Alk, like me, is just mad because they were treated like **** for absolutely no reason. It has nothing to do with missing the place...

orly-750116.jpg

:rl::rl::rl::rl: If you only knew...

J.I. and J.N. both have their good and bad parts.....NOOOOO I am not going to list them.....I like JET fans that is why i post on BOTH boards..... At one time I even offered my Moderating services to Max... He explained to me that it might not fly to well with the rift going on with the boards.... My thinking on all of this is simple... This is the internet, have fun,enjoy.......Just don't make it your life.... It is like watching TV...Relax and forget about the real world for awhile....But some people make it very stessing and very serious.. Some people make it not fun, then they should be killed..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

potw

128 check your PMs. I sent you a lengthy PM explaining why I thought this site (JN) was right for you and how I didn't want you to leave. It goes into great detail talking about what we have to offer here and why we feel this site is better with you on it.

Oh wait, I didn't send a PM like that. Enjoy JI, lol.

:rl:

You got banned at JI? Bro it is hard to get banned over there. They are very tolerant, lol. Quick question -- does this mean we will be seeing more of you over here?

:smilies2_puke:

I mean that is just swell. \:D/

Gameface/JM67/Patshawk fan/ whatever.

You were banned at J.I. for being an idiot that wanted to start **** all the time because you or your new womans panties were in a bunch. Then you tried to use your friendships with me and Sean to get you unbanned. As a matter of fact you are banned here under your real user name because of you bieng an idiot also.

John you used to be a great guy.... the best way to discribe you is Mr.Seahawkpatriotchick....No one wants to be part of your soap opera...

And the only thing that was EVER held over my head was why do I socialize with JM67>..........

Hi Murph :welc:

J.I. and J.N. both have their good and bad parts.....NOOOOO I am not going to list them

But I will.

Max runs Jet Nation for one thing, and one thing only, for the fans.

Sooth or whatever the Fk his name is runs JI for one reason and one reason only, for the $$$. And then he has you power hungry mods do the dirty work for him.

It's funny how that guy lets PatsFanTx ruin just about every thread on that piece of **** so called "Jets fan site"

Its funny how when Jet fans get the Mods mad over there or even other JI Memebers, they get banned for life.

But

PatsFanTx can love to piss Jet Fans off 24/7 about his "Patriots" and NEVER gets banned, you know why? Because PatsFanTx pays Sooth $$$ and thats what Sooth loves, the $$$.

Funny how on JI you gotta pay $$$ to search a thread that you remeber enjoying.

Its also funny that being a member of JN, you can actually use the search feaute, play poker, play games when your bored and be a JETS FAN FOR FREE

Thanks Max, you have a great site with great fans and you dont beg for money like a homeless man on the corner

Oh yeah, when I seen you tell JetFan that you can make his ban longer, you know what came to my mind? You know what I wanted to say?

Just STFU and go to JI and hit those members with your power-trip

Dont try and do it here.

But I will.

Sooth or whatever the Fk his name is runs JI for one reason and one reason only, for the $$$. And then he has you power hungry mods do the dirty work for him.

It's funny how that guy lets PatsFanTx ruin just about every thread on that piece of **** so called "Jets fan site"

Its funny how when Jet fans get the Mods mad over there or even other JI Memebers, they get banned for life.

But

PatsFanTx can love to piss Jet Fans off 24/7 about his "Patriots" and NEVER gets banned, you know why? Because PatsFanTx pays Sooth $$$ and thats what Sooth loves, the $$$.

Its also funny that being a member of JN, you can actually use the search feaute, play poker, play games when your bored and be a JETS FAN FOR FREE

Thanks Max, you have a great site with great fans and you dont beg for money like a homeless man on the corner

Oh yeah, when I seen you tell JetFan that you can make his ban longer, you know what came to my mind? You know what I wanted to say?

Dont try and do it here.

POTW NOM!!

POTW NOM!!

I'll 2nd that Alk.

I will 3rd that, or as we say at JN, I will turd dat ;)

Seriously though,,does JI actually charge to use SEARCH feature???

That cant be right..

If so, what assmunches would ever use a site like that when its obvious they are nuthin more than money pawns..makes u wonder

But I will.

But

Dont try and do it here.

This is truly a milestone. Yes we have had many posts like this before. But this is the first time we didn't put someone up to it, lol!

Thanks man and welcome to the site. Oh and tell the world. Tell the world about the Nation.

BY2jYG6EEs0

Actually when I posted the original reply i did not see the date of the Gameface post... Yea why was it bumped????????????????? I just wish the JI/JN crap would stop i am a mod there and I post here... i like to joke around and I am friends with posters of both sites.... The line in the sand crap is stupid....

You know what, I've been a quiet bystander long enough. I actually never bashed JI or Sooth while posting here. I have a lot of friends over there. but guess who showed a **** load of animosity towards me after I became a Mod here? you guessed right! the megalomaniacal message board emperor of the JI kingdom!

Look Murph, just stop trying to defend something that is indefensible. it makes you look silly, and you should just let it go, like some others do. \:D/

I sometimes wonder if sooth actually reads this board . Oh the irony! :lol:

But I will.

But

Dont try and do it here.

That is, an absolutely great post.

I still have an account on JI, and post there the odd time but I much, much prefer it here. The way some people are treated over there is unbelievable and very immaturely. It's ridiculous that you have to be careful what you say here, as to not pay the consequences over there. The whole thing is just stupid.

You know what, I've been a quiet bystander long enough. I actually never bashed JI or Sooth while posting here. I have a lot of friends over there. but guess who showed a **** load of animosity towards me after I became a Mod here? you guessed right! the megalomaniacal message board emperor of the JI kingdom!

Look Murph, just stop trying to defend something that is indefensible. it makes you look silly, and you should just let it go, like some others do. \:D/

I sometimes wonder if sooth actually reads this board . Oh the irony! :lol:

This fight make Marko cry.

Can we just get along? Marko buy Sizzler.

Wow, I didnt think people would give me a POTWN for that post I made, I just was pissed off and couldnt stop typing. I use to post on JI, I thought it was a cool site because of the Jets fans, I just like talking about NY sports really

But, I stoped posting on JI when I seen the owner make a thread and calling out EVERY JET FAN on the site! I cant remember exactly what he said, but I remember it was after the Jets lost a close game this past year and he said something like "Im tired of everyone acting like kids, if you get out of line, I give the MODS full permission to ban you for life" Or something like that... I just thought it was crazy how us Jet fans could be upset over OUR TEAM, and he could hit us with a power trip like that? Like we are some little 15 year olds? Im sorry, but PatsFanTx would ruin just about every thread that I made over at JI and the owner never thoughts he was "Out of line" and then I found out about the whole money to be a VIP member and then I found out that PatsFanTx was actually a VIP Member and then I put 2 and 2 together and just had enough of that "Jets site" I actually enjoy the Patriot fans on this site, they are crazy but at the same time- I can tell thier Patriot fans just enjoying the internet over a Jets site, trash talk or not, its all fun and games but that PatsFanTx goes a little overboard in my eyes

Plus, still have my own belief... PatsFanTx is really a Jets fan who loves to see other people down in life, when they are excited about the offseason, he trys to bring them down because he's a negative person in general. Why else would a PAtriots fan actually pay $$$ to a Jets site? Why not pay that same $$$ on a Patriots Jersey, hat or even another Patriots site? Thats like a Jets fan paying the owner of a Patriots site, It just dont add up in my eyes

Wow, I didnt think people would give me a POTWN for that post I made, I just was pissed off and couldnt stop typing. I use to post on JI, I thought it was a cool site because of the Jets fans, I just like talking about NY sports really

But, I stoped posting on JI when I seen the owner make a thread and calling out EVERY JET FAN on the site! I cant remember exactly what he said, but I remember it was after the Jets lost a close game this past year and he said something like "Im tired of everyone acting like kids, if you get out of line, I give the MODS full permission to ban you for life" Or something like that... I just thought it was crazy how us Jet fans could be upset over OUR TEAM, and he could hit us with a power trip like that? Like we are some little 15 year olds? Im sorry, but PatsFanTx would ruin just about every thread that I made over at JI and the owner never thoughts he was "Out of line" and then I found out about the whole money to be a VIP member and then I found out that PatsFanTx was actually a VIP Member and then I put 2 and 2 together and just had enough of that "Jets site" I actually enjoy the Patriot fans on this site, they are crazy but at the same time- I can tell thier Patriot fans just enjoying the internet over a Jets site, trash talk or not, its all fun and games but that PatsFanTx goes a little overboard in my eyes

Plus, still have my own belief... PatsFanTx is really a Jets fan who loves to see other people down in life, when they are excited about the offseason, he trys to bring them down because he's a negative person in general. Why else would a PAtriots fan actually pay $$$ to a Jets site? Why not pay that same $$$ on a Patriots Jersey, hat or even another Patriots site? Thats like a Jets fan paying the owner of a Patriots site, It just dont add up in my eyes

I think TX needs help. I suggest he reads:

a_new_earth_lrg.jpg

He needs some positivity... ( is that a word? )

Pissed off typing make the best POTW NOMs...... especially when they are emotional, heartfelt, and true.

Archived