He's Baaaaaaaaack!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

That is Clutch David Ortiz I am speaking of. All season long, Big Papi was like: "WTF, we're up by a bajillion games, let someone else do this thing"

But he got sick of waiting for other people apparently to do the come from behind thing. Oh sure, he has been using the whole field, knocking in runs, and hitting .300+, but you get the idea.

another issue has been, we havent needed to come from behind much!

Either way, welcome back to true form Big Fella.

Or Slappy, who has been like 1-30 since being stuck on 499.

0-21, but the Yankees have won both the last two nights so I could care less.

I'll be at Yankee stadium tomorrow, it'd be awesome to see A-rod hit #500.

and i hope it lands on top of the outhouse you live in and tips it over

You guys wont be happy until you get this thread locked too huh?

I guess I could show some sympathy, since this is the only forum you can post in, since you know squat about football, I don't think you know what basketball is, and I'm guessing you don't watch, College Sports (especially not football), NHL, MLS, or any other sport.

And you have no personal life, so I can't expect you to post in the Lounge

Remember the days when Sox fans expected Ortiz to hit the game winning homer and he would come through ?

Now they get excited when he gets a hit.

Sad.

Don't you mean "remember the years" when Ortiz was doing that. Yes we do, 'cuz they are still going on.

Its tough, some might even say impossible, to hit a game winning homerun when your team is already up in the late innings and your lights out bullpen is locking down overmatched hitters for the last 3 innings.

Big Papi is this generation's Babe Ruth, except he isnt a falldown drunk and a blithering idiot and he does have dignity and a shred of moral fiber...plenty of it actually.

Don't you mean "remember the years" when Ortiz was doing that. Yes we do, 'cuz they are still going on.

Its tough, some might even say impossible, to hit a game winning homerun when your team is already up in the late innings and your lights out bullpen is locking down overmatched hitters for the last 3 innings.

Big Papi is this generation's Babe Ruth, except he isnt a falldown drunk and a blithering idiot and he does have dignity and a shred of moral fiber...plenty of it actually.

So with all the above posts about naming 5 players, or the football forum, you decide to respond to that.

It shows that you are really not a football fan.

So with all the above posts about naming 5 players, or the football forum, you decide to respond to that.

It shows that you are really not a football fan.

His goofy ass doesn't even know what football is. By the way JBF you still have yet to name 5 Jets players outside of Joe Namath.

You forgot the 60 home runs and multiple world series rings.......just a MINOR oversight.

yeah, instead he's a hairy tub of lard who can't run the bases and used steroids to get his way into the MLB and even admits to drinking protein shakes without knowledge of what was inside of them for years.

Very nice character compared to the games best player, hitter and personality of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived