Mutiny in Jets camp

PatriotReign37

Both situations are becoming problems. When asked if he was being made an example of, Kendall said he thought he was. He also indicated that some teammates and even assistant coaches have expressed to him they feel he is being treated unfairly, although he didn't want to name names. Still, one has to wonder if this will affect team chemistry

WOW, what a mess.

Kendall has made it quite clear he'd like to be traded or released. Kendall is scheduled to make $1.7 million this season and wants $2.7 million. Kendall said the Jets' position has been that they don't restructure contracts that have at least three years left, but he has pointed out numerous times that he restructured his contract after the 2005 season to give the team some salary-cap relief.

Backstabbers wont give him his money back.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/jets/home.htm

Kendall said the Jets' position has been that they don't restructure contracts that have at least three years left

So they do restructure contracts with only two years left? Sounds like a bull**** distinction to me. How many years does Moore have? It doesn't seem like this "position" does much to discourage hold-outs. At best it means players will wait until there are only a year or two left.

So they do restructure contracts with only two years left? Sounds like a bull**** distinction to me. How many years does Moore have? It doesn't seem like this "position" does much to discourage hold-outs. At best it means players will wait until there are only a year or two left.

I dont disagree, #27. it sounds like an arbitrary distinction.

Both situations are becoming problems. When asked if he was being made an example of, Kendall said he thought he was. He also indicated that some teammates and even assistant coaches have expressed to him they feel he is being treated unfairly, although he didn't want to name names. Still, one has to wonder if this will affect team chemistry

WOW, what a mess.

Kendall has made it quite clear he'd like to be traded or released. Kendall is scheduled to make $1.7 million this season and wants $2.7 million. Kendall said the Jets' position has been that they don't restructure contracts that have at least three years left, but he has pointed out numerous times that he restructured his contract after the 2005 season to give the team some salary-cap relief.

Whats even worse fo the wanna be PAts, is that last night on the NFL Channel they reported that Revis and the Jets are not even talking now and haven't been for days. That's classic. :P:p:p

A Pats fan calling someone from another team out for not giving money back.

Classic.

cmon thor..... leon hess was almost dead.... really what was he going to do with it if bellichick gave it back...? really now!

OY!

Patriots Problems Deepen

Associated Press

Updated: August 3, 2007, 9:54 AM ET

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Earlier this week, it was reported that Tom Brady had reportedly molested a goat, and while the Patriots' Front Office did not comment on the issue, several sources around the league claim that the problem goes much deeper into the Patriots' locker room.

"There were animals, farm animals mostly, chickens, sheep, goats, a few chickens, all in cages. The room where they were stored was right next to coach's (Belichick) office. He had a bin full whips, tasers and other stuff, and him, Tom (Brady) and sometimes Rodney (Harrison) would wear skin tight leather suits and masks. They would begin by feeding the animal a carrot, and then they would proceed to molest the creature," said a former Patriots player who will go unnamed for his safety.

"I don't know what you're all talking about, but can you get me an Irish coffee?" mumbled Patriots Owner Robert Kraft as he stumbled into his car and evaded our questions.

Coach Belichick and QB Tom Brady, who is scheduled for a hearing on his charges in New York on Monay, would not comment, but safety Rodney Harrison said as he entered the Patriots complex, "Are you telling me that I took that chicken, cut its head off, put it on my dick and went "Wooo Wooo Wooo"? Get real, this is America.".

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

WOW, what a mess.

as i said before

the only thing older than hearing about bitchy O-linemen is the age of the Patsies defense

Patriots Problems Deepen

Associated Press

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Earlier this week, it was reported that Tom Brady had reportedly molested a goat, and while the Patriots' Front Office did not comment on the issue, several sources around the league claim that the problem goes much deeper into the Patriots' locker room.

"There were animals, farm animals mostly, chickens, sheep, goats, a few chickens, all in cages. The room where they were stored was right next to coach's (Belichick) office. He had a bin full whips, tasers and other stuff, and him, Tom (Brady) and sometimes Rodney (Harrison) would wear skin tight leather suits and masks. They would begin by feeding the animal a carrot, and then they would proceed to molest the creature," said a former Patriots player who will go unnamed for his safety.

"I don't know what you're all talking about, but can you get me an Irish coffee?" mumbled Patriots Owner Robert Kraft as he stumbled into his car and evaded our questions.

Coach Belichick and QB Tom Brady, who is scheduled for a hearing on his charges in New York on Monay, would not comment, but safety Rodney Harrison said as he entered the Patriots complex, "Are you telling me that I took that chicken, cut its head off, put it on my dick and went "Wooo Wooo Wooo"? Get real, this is America.".

:rl::rl:

classic :)

WOW, what a mess.

Though I agree with the stance our FO is taking, I think it is going to be much harder to get players to take pay cuts if we need them to in the future.

Everyone is a know it all... lol... we act like we know all the details and why everyone is doing what they do... but in essense we know nothing and most of the "facts" are speculation.

Oh, but you know all the facts of the Randy Moss trade but here it's all speculation?? :rolleyes: So we belive or don't belive the media as it it fits what we want to belive right. You are Jet fan.

Patriots Problems Deepen

Associated Press

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wtf

Archived