Join the "Mike Nugent is God" fan club today!

Hey all, join today! As you post down in the thread saying that you are in, your number will be as the list goes. Obviously the first person to say they are can claim themselves as Member #1. Post in your signature if you would like to be in this group. Example:

"Member #1 of the Mike Nugent is God fan club"

I'm down to be member #2. I hated Nugent after the Titans game last year but he proved me wrong. GO NUUUUUUUUGE!

On a serious note... Sometimes a game like that, no matter the position, can only make a player stronger. I feel that the pick on Nuge was worth it, I just wish he can get the balls in the endzone on kickoffs more often.

Hey all, join today! As you post down in the thread saying that you are in, your number will be as the list goes. Obviously the first person to say they are can claim themselves as Member #1. Post in your signature if you would like to be in this group. Example:

"Member #1 of the Mike Nugent is God fan club"

I will do no such thing until he starts hitting extra points left footed. OOOOORRRRR he kicks it out of the air on the snap.

OK, 25 posts and there's only 2 fans, plus Pres and Vice Pres.

Tell me, what's the deal with this kicker? I'm asking' cuz I don't know and never seen anyone support a kicker like you do! :rolleyes:

Arsis is Member #3 so now we have a Prez, Vice Prez and 3 Members within hours! Its so far been okay, not as great as a turn out as I'd expect.

As for his fame, Mike Nugent is just amazing. He is Brad Smith but with more ability. The guy could play Center if we need him too. Heck, he is pushing Robertson for time at NT. Watch out. The Legend of the Nuge lives on.

Archived