Andy Reid

Blackout

Explain what you mean by free pass? As a father, I could only imagine that it has to be eating him up inside.

As a father, I can tell you that raising teenagers in today's world is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do.

So let me guess... It's T.Dungy's fault why his son killed himself? Im sorry but T.Dungy loves his kid to death, you can just tell by the way T.Dungy always wanted his son around the players and coaching staff, you never know... T.Dungy may have raised his son to be a great HC one day in the NFL... Kids, Teens, and Adults will make thier own choices in life, its that simple. A.Reid is on the road, making millions for his family so they can live a great life... If anything blame the mom who is around the kids 24/7... But at the same time, you cant even blame the mom, it's not right, she does not give her son drugs, she has nothing 2 do with it... Now if A.Reid and the mother were drug users and actually used them infront of the kids as children (Which did not happen) Well then yea, then it would be the parents fault.. In this case.. A.Reid does get a free pass... He's simply a working man.

So let me guess... It's T.Dungy's fault why his son killed himself? Im sorry but T.Dungy loves his kid to death, you can just tell by the way T.Dungy always wanted his son around the players and coaching staff, you never know... T.Dungy may have raised his son to be a great HC one day in the NFL... Kids, Teens, and Adults will make thier own choices in life, its that simple. A.Reid is on the road, making millions for his family so they can live a great life... If anything blame the mom who is around the kids 24/7... But at the same time, you cant even blame the mom, it's not right, she does not give her son drugs, she has nothing 2 do with it... Now if A.Reid and the mother were drug users and actually used them infront of the kids as children (Which did not happen) Well then yea, then it would be the parents fault.. In this case.. A.Reid does get a free pass... He's simply a working man.

So you want to blame the mother, but not the absentee father?

Archived