Tom Brady-BABY DADDY!

Bugg

Matt Leinart , also, BABY DADDY. Where did they get this NBA-like proclivity to procreate without a band of gold? Discuss the lack or mores of these spoiled brat whitebread QBs.

leinart+gq.jpg

On the other hand-

Jamarcus Russell-this is what a real QB looks like-

jamarcus.jpg

At least no one is as dumb as Bigh Ben. Those cops with their fancy lights probably want my autograph. Let me put down this PBR.

roethlisberger+gq.jpg

Tony Romo, auditioning for the Village People-

romo+gq.jpg

Brady Quinn is also kinda gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

brady+quinn+gq.jpg

The funniest part of all of this is you guys pretending that they're the only two people on the face of the earth to have a child out of wedlock. $hit happens and people don't get along. It's not like they're not going to help support these kids.

The funniest part of all of this is you guys pretending that they're the only two people on the face of the earth to have a child out of wedlock. $hit happens and people don't get along. It's not like they're not going to help support these kids.

Supporting children and raising children. Two completely different things.

common mistakes are still mistakes.

I agree it was a mistake but it's still hilarious the way people look for any possible way to chop these players down. Then you put a Jets helmet on one of them and all is forgiven. Since we're ripping on these players, can we at least go down the list of Jets that have children out of wedlock as well?

I agree it was a mistake but it's still hilarious the way people look for any possible way to chop these players down. Then you put a Jets helmet on one of them and all is forgiven. Since we're ripping on these players, can we at least go down the list of Jets that have children out of wedlock as well?

if you have a mistake baby but you love, support, are involved with and care for the child i think you've done more good than bad on this earth at least as far as kids are concerned.

Supporting children and raising children. Two completely different things.

You're right I know this just as well as anyone but this isn't a perfect world and for people to single out these players because of it is just ridiculous. What should these guys do? Yes, they f#cked up and didn't wrap it up. So now should they marry a woman that they clearly don't get along with and raise the child in a volatile environment where their mom and dad hate eachother? Besides, I have no doubt whatsover that Brady will be a part of this kids life.

You're right I know this just as well as anyone but this isn't a perfect world and for people to single out these players because of it is just ridiculous. What should these guys do? Yes, they f#cked up and didn't wrap it up. So now should they marry a woman that they clearly don't get along with and raise the child in a volatile environment where their mom and dad hate eachother? Besides, I have no doubt whatsover that Brady will be a part of this kids life.

The only people who will answer yes to this are also against Gay marriage because it will tarnish the "sanctity of marriage"

:) Jet Moynahan. I like it!

...there was actually a debate on what the baby's last name would be. How silly is that? Not for nothing - but she's not married to him - therefore the name is Moynahan and that is soooooo non-negotiable. Congrats, Bridge.

...there was actually a debate on what the baby's last name would be. How silly is that? Not for nothing - but she's not married to him - therefore the name is Moynahan and that is soooooo non-negotiable. Congrats, Bridge.

I agree.

I hope they leak a picture of the little bugger. I'll bet he's adorable.

i wonder if child support is negotiable. oh wait he's not allowed to take credit, but he still has to pay in this amazonian utopia you want to create.

To say Tom Brady is any less of a guy because he ended up having a kid with his old gf is just a little ridiculous.

He shouldnt have done it. I'm not saying get an abortion either.

To me Brady has clearly tarnished his image. I expect his parents were none to pleased when news first surfaced.

i wonder if child support is negotiable. oh wait he's not allowed to take credit, but he still has to pay in this amazonian utopia you want to create.

Not allowed to take credit? How? By not having his baby named Brady?

I looked it up. Apparently in California, Daddy's name is not listed on the birth certificate if he's not married to Mommy. He can however, sign a Declaration of Paternity, which Mommy would have to sign as well.

Who knows, maybe, just maybe, Tom and Bridget have been able to work something out amicably without having to bring in a (gasp) ;) lawyer.

Archived