Who the F is Appalachian St.?

StraightCash

Wow when I heard this I was floored. Lil' ole Appalachian State in Boone, NC. I have some friends in the Raleigh area that will be partying tonight!!

HAHA... Yea so do i. Appalachian State is always good, even though most havent heard of it. But I was so happy today when they won, maybe they will now get some recognition. Anyone think they will be invited to Division I-A? They deserve the shot IMO.

App State is the 2 time defending 1-AA champion. They arn't Buffalo. Either way, embarassing loss for Michigan. I told you that Henne cannot get the job done Shadow, I told you.

Yeah, you did tell me that, i'll give you rep for that.

But if there is a coach in all of worldwide sports that is on the hot seat, it's Lloyd Carr, I mean damn, he can't beat Ohio State, can't win anymore bowl games, and now he lost to what i think is a good team, but still they are Division I-AA

http://www.mgoblue.com/bio.cfm?bio_id=3749&section_id=258&top=2&level=3&season=1008

Freshman Ryan Mallet.

Once threw the ball 87 yards and is 6'7, 250. Talk about a big boy at QB I'd like to see in there someday!

JESUS, that's a Defensive End!!

He is going to be too big, I don't think so. That's Jamarcus Russell brother from another mother.

Seriously, he should change his position, to either TE, or DE.

But anyway, if he doesn't I'll check him out at some of the combines, see what he got.

App State is the 2 time defending 1-AA champion. They arn't Buffalo. Either way, embarassing loss for Michigan. I told you that Henne cannot get the job done Shadow, I told you.

Yeah they aren't a Buffalo. But a App St usually sneaks up and beats an Indiana, a Temple. Or maybe a Purdue. Never a UM. Good for App St.

Archived