Namath vs Brady by the numbers...

BwanaZulia

1 SB ring to 3 rings! That is the only stat worth talking about, IMO.

Yep. The rings are the most important statistic. Even though now I'm sure we'll have people chimming in on the thread saying "So Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino?".

Either way, Brady wins this.

Yep. The rings are the most important statistic. Even though now I'm sure we'll have people chimming in on the thread saying "So Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino?".

Either way, Brady wins this.

Dan Marino will forever have the word "but" after stating what a great QB he was.

You guys are taking this too litererally, look at the thread, there are LOTS of numbers to compare.

Be creative!

BZ

What could be more creative then the number of SUPER BOWL rings a QB wins? Every other stat is meaningless, IMO. A QB can have a great completion per centage and not win a thing! A guy can throw for more yards then anyone else, but show me a guy with a RING and I will show you a winner! A guy with 3 rings wins 3 SUPER BOWLS. What can be a more important stat then that?

This might fall under the gay photo shoot category, but Brady has one up on Namath with this, for sure! ;)

4857860.jpg

You don't think wearing stockings is gay? C'mon now. The "sexy" Quarterbacks always do photo shoots and such like these. You don't see Peyton Manning doing pictures like these because he's not "sexy". He's just a great Quarterback.

You don't think wearing stockings is gay? C'mon now. The "sexy" Quarterbacks always do photo shoots and such like these. You don't see Peyton Manning doing pictures like these because he's not "sexy". He's just a great Quarterback.

Hey 124 you have a little goats milk on your chin.

:)

Archived