The NE Patriots will go UNDEFEATED

PatriotReign37

Doesn't matter

It's all tarnished, FOREVER

Oh you mean like the Steelers, Steroid kings of the 70's? Please Jets fans can jump up and down and pat themselves on the back because the Patriots got a black eye, and in the end it won't change a thing. Mangina used to do the same thing for the Patriots because he was the D coordinator tools. Now Jet fans really think that Mangina doesn't have someone stashed away with a camera doing the same thing? Tarnished? I'll show you tarnished, tarnished is a joke of a franchise that hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 years and is on it's way to a 5-11 season. That's tarnished. Oh and if you really want to see "Tarnished" up close, you'll get your chance when your joke of a team shows up in Foxboro, you think 38-10 was bad? good luck with that.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. Now Jet fans really think that Mangina doesn't have someone stashed away with a camera doing the same thing? .

Now, i am sure that you have prrof of this right?

Or, has this just become a mud flinging contest started by Patriot fans just because they got their hand caught in the cookie jar?

Some children take their punishment and go straight to their room. Others will moan, gripe, point fingers and name call. All just to deflect the spotlight that is squarely on them.

Being caught red-handed, with your pants down is not usually the time to start pointing at others.

Oh you mean like the Steelers, Steroid kings of the 70's? Please Jets fans can jump up and down and pat themselves on the back because the Patriots got a black eye, and in the end it won't change a thing. Mangina used to do the same thing for the Patriots because he was the D coordinator tools. Now Jet fans really think that Mangina doesn't have someone stashed away with a camera doing the same thing? Tarnished? I'll show you tarnished, tarnished is a joke of a franchise that hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 years and is on it's way to a 5-11 season. That's tarnished.
STFU Cheater *** thats for your 3 so-called SB wins.... i mean Cheats Tool

Now, i am sure that you have prrof of this right?

Or, has this just become a mud flinging contest started by Patriot fans just because they got their hand caught in the cookie jar?

Some children take their punishment and go straight to their room. Others will moan, gripe, point fingers and name call. All just to deflect the spotlight that is squarely on them.

Being caught red-handed, with your pants down is not usually the time to start pointing at others.

Far as I know the Pats took their punishment, and B.B. even said he was sorry. It's Jet fans that need to start dealing with reality, how do you think Mangina knew who and what to point out to NFL officals? Answer, because Mangina was involved with it when he coached the Pat D. He's copied everything that Patriots do so far, if you honestly belive he's not doing the same thing in one form or another than your kidding yourself. Then again thats what Jet fans do best, I thought you guys would be 2-0 right now. You know, "magical special season and all". :P:p:p

This season. You heard it here first folks.

NE will smash that 35 year old record and go down in NFL history as the Greatest ever.

Hate to break it to you, but the Pats could go 19-0, and completely blow out every team in the playoffs, and because of the stuff from week 1, they will NEVER be viewed as the greatest ever, unless its "they're ONE OF the greatest ever, BUT...."

Far as I know the Pats took their punishment, and B.B. even said he was sorry. It's Jet fans that need to start dealing with reality, how do you think Mangina knew who and what to point out to NFL officals? Answer because Mangina was involved with it when he coached the Pat D. He's copied everything that Patriots do so far, if you honestly belive he's not doing the same thing in one form or another than your kidding yourself. Then again thats what Jet fans do best, I thought you guys would be 2-0 right now. You know, "magical special season and all". :P:p:p

If its insinuations that that you want to throw around, so be it.

But it only seems to want to mask your own embarassment.

If its insinuations that that you want to throw around, so be it.

But it only seems to want to mask your own embarassment.

Insinuations????? Are you kidding me?? Do you honestly belive Mangina didn't know anything about the practice of Video taping defensive signals when he was with the Patriots? He was the defensive coordinator for god sake. Jet fans are fools to belive Mangina didn't take part in it. :P

Insinuations????? Are you kidding me?? Do you honestly belive Mangina didn't know anything about the practice of Video taping defensive signals when he was with the Patriots? He was the defensive coordinator for god sake. Jet fans are fools to belive Mangina didn't take part in it. :P

It is the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT organization and its Head Coach that are the responsible parties to the most recent actions.

When Eric Mangini was DC and Secondary coach, there was no edict from the league to cease and desist on any communication transgressions.

EM was an employee in a subserviant position. if he wanted tpo claim righteous indignation to the inner workings of his company, and boss, it would mean sure professional suicide.

i am not sure that his righteous indignation is greater than his want to succeed in a career he certainly has worked tremendously hard for,

But, Shasta, since you apparently so readily admit that the Pats were doing this during Mangini's tenure with the team, that is sure enough admission on your part that cheating was in fact taking place during the SB years. That is a big admission on your part.

It is the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT organization and its Head Coach that are the responsible parties to the most recent actions.

When Eric Mangini was DC and Secondary coach, there was no edict from the league to cease and desist on any communication transgressions.

EM was an employee in a subserviant position. if he wanted tpo claim righteous indignation to the inner workings of his company, and boss, it would mean sure professional suicide.

i am not sure that his righteous indignation is greater than his want to succeed in a career he certainly has worked tremendously hard for,

But, Shasta, since you apparently so readily admit that the Pats were doing this during Mangini's tenure with the team, that is sure enough admission on your part that cheating was in fact taking place during the SB years. That is a big admission on your part.

POTW

Well said.

Your joking,,,right???? Please tell me that you can't be this blinded by homerism that you actually belive Mangina "wanted to claim righteous indignation ". Mangina worked for B.B. for over 10 years learning everything he could from him so he could become a headcoach himself. Sorry but if you belive this your a fool. If B.B. is the cheating scumbag Jet fans say he is, then Mangina is his little brother cut from the same tree. As you can see from whats hitting the papers now, this is all blowing up in manginas face, and will continue to.

Oh you mean like the Steelers, Steroid kings of the 70's? Please Jets fans can jump up and down and pat themselves on the back because the Patriots got a black eye, and in the end it won't change a thing. Mangina used to do the same thing for the Patriots because he was the D coordinator tools. Now Jet fans really think that Mangina doesn't have someone stashed away with a camera doing the same thing? Tarnished? I'll show you tarnished, tarnished is a joke of a franchise that hasn't sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 years and is on it's way to a 5-11 season. That's tarnished. Oh and if you really want to see "Tarnished" up close, you'll get your chance when your joke of a team shows up in Foxboro, you think 38-10 was bad? good luck with that.

Oh snap!! As Jim Ross says. "Business is about to pick up!!" :lol:

Your joking,,,right???? Please tell me that you can't be this blinded by homerism that you actually belive Mangina "wanted to claim righteous indignation ". Mangina worked for B.B. for over 10 years learning everything he could from him so he could become a headcoach himself. Sorry but if you belive this your a fool. If B.B. is the cheating scumbag Jet fans say he is, then Mangina is his little brother cut from the same tree. As you can see from whats hitting the papers now, this is all blowing up in manginas face, and will continue to.

I never claimed his righteous indignation. I claimed that his want to succed in his profession, where there are only 32 jobs superceded any of that, if at all.

When you are an employee, and down on the food chain, you are subject to many things you may not agree with. Your ability is to either leave, or put up with it. Whistle blowing is not an option at that level, in that position.

Who know what EM thought? Not you, not I.

But he did not break any rules after an edict was pronounced by thge league office prohibiting such tactics. Only one team, and one man that I know of was so brazen.

We are not discussing something that EM did not do, we are discussing what BB and the Patriots did do. Wrongly. And after League notice. And that is where the spotlight shall remain.

Despite your want to deflect it.

I never claimed his righteous indignation. I claimed that his want to succed in his profession, where there are only 32 jobs superceded any of that, if at all.

When you are an employee, and down on the food chain, you are subject to many things you may not agree with. Your ability is to either leave, or put up with it. Whistle blowing is not an option at that level, in that position.

Who know what EM thought? Not you, not I.

But he did not break any rules after an edict was pronounced by thge league office prohibiting such tactics. Only one team, and one man that I know of was so brazen.

We are not discussing something that EM did not do, we are discussing what BB and the Patriots did do. Wrongly. And after League notice. And that is where the spotlight shall remain.

Despite your want to deflect it.

Maybe you don't get it, there was no "edict", as you call it, the use of vidio tape on field during a game was just as prohibited when Mangina took part in it while he worked for the Patriots. The only thing different was that the NFL sent out memo 4 weeks before reminding teams it's prohibited. Hey I have no problem with the Patriots being fined, they broke the rule and should get fined. However my point stands, Mangina has every bit as questionable character as Jet fans claim B.b. has. He's a snake willing to bite tha hand that got him this far. Now Jet fans get to see if he can also coach, so far, not looking good. ;)

Maybe you don't get it, there was no "edict", as you call it, the use of vidio tape on field during a game was just as prohibited when Mangina took part in it while he worked for the Patriots. The only thing different was that the NFL sent out memo 4 weeks before reminding teams it's prohibited. Hey I have no problem with the Patriots being fined, they broke the rule and should get fined. However my point stands, Mangina has every bit as questionable character as Jet fans claim B.b. has. He's a snake willing to bite tha hand that got him this far. Now Jet fans get to see if he can also coach, so far, not looking good. ;)

If you feel alright offering that up without the facts, and without any proof, we can't stop you.

But that does not make it true.

If you feel alright offering that up without the facts, and without any proof, we can't stop you.

But that does not make it true.

Hey, it's you that seems to need to hide from the obvious. I mean don't let common sense and logic get in you way. If you need to belive Mangina is some kind of hero then have at it, in the end you'll find out the truth. ;)

Hey, it's you that seems to need to hide from the obvious. I mean don't let common sense and logic get in you way. If you need to belive Mangina is some kind of hero then have at it, in the end you'll find out the truth. ;)

I have never called him a hero.

To my knowledge there ahs only been one Head coach in history fined a half mill, and been docked 9most likely) a first round draft pick.

Three guesses as to who he is?

Your Newspapers and Sport magazine muust have differnt versioning than mine, as all mine show Bill Belichick with teh word "cheat". Must be the New England bias version you are getting . What do your covers have on them, mirrors?

tarheel blue,,,

u need to get to amedios in raleigh and watch the game with the other jet fans

Heh, yeah, Heelz has been workin' on getting me up there for a while now. Schools been really busy, or else I would have been up there last week.

Scott - There is a reason they have whistle blower laws.

When Mangini was the Belichick go-fer, secondary coach and DC, he was a part of the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ORGANIZATION. NY papers have said he was well aware of the situation prior to his arrival in NY. Let's not pretend he is totally innocent.

With that being said, he did not have to leak it himself the Patriots are cheating. Do you think one of the 100s of reporters Belichick has been an ass to would not want to break this story? Borges? Jackson of ESPN?

Mangini had no problems with it to get ahead. Only then, did it become a problem.

Archived