The NE Patriots will go UNDEFEATED

PatriotReign37

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheating bastards probably have some shady contracts to skirt around the salary cap guidelines. The Patriots are officially a piece of **** no class cheating organization and this is coming from someone who just last was was saying how much respect I had for the team and how they were one of my favorite teams when they're not playing the Jets.

What helps you guys sleep at night. Whatever it takes to win, whatever it takes to win, baby! if you aint cheatin, you aint trying.

Sucks to be a fan of a cheating team... the rest of the country thinks your favorite team is a joke...

Sucks to be a fan of a cheating team... the rest of the country thinks your favorite team is a joke...

So, you speak for the rest of the country now?

Truth is, knowledgeable fans know thats its much ado about nothing. All teams steal D signals and NE's only crime is that they video taped them for future use.

Even Hermy Edwards had brains enough to disguise his signals while coaching in NY. Fredo Mangina is no Genius if he couldnt figure that one out.

Truth is, knowledgeable fans know thats its much ado about nothing. All teams steal D signals and NE's only crime is that they video taped them for future use.

Even Hermy Edwards had brains enough to disguise his signals while coaching in NY. Fredo Mangina is no Genius if he couldnt figure that one out.

:yawn:

So what do you Pats fans think about the ongoing investigation? Do you think they dig up more sutff and impose more sanctions on the Pats or do you think they find nothing?

I think if the Patriots did in fact do more than what they have already admitted to that they would be complete idiots to still have the evidence lying around. At the end of the day, I think the NFL has already busted them for everything that they have done and the rest of this is just a huge witch hunt.

I think if the Patriots did in fact do more than what they have already admitted to that they would be complete idiots to still have the evidence lying around. At the end of the day, I think the NFL has already busted them for everything that they have done and the rest of this is just a huge witch hunt.

Do you think that Mangini knew about the video taping Alk? I mena while he was with the Pats.

They had 3 coaches sending signals in. Plus a guy on stilts and a loud mouth in a dunk tank as a distraction. Mangini just got to the point where he was investing too much time in hiding for Belly's cheating. It was easier to turn him in.

The best thing about witch hunts is that the witches almost always end up getting killed.

Oh yeah, I 100% believe that Mangini knew about this while he was with the Patriots. It's the only reason it has been brought up.

If that is true and Magini did know this information and go after them for it then wouldn't it also be safe to say that since the Jets are trying to get the league to investigate the radio frequencies that there might be some merit to this?

If that is true and Magini did know this information and go after them for it then wouldn't it also be safe to say that since the Jets are trying to get the league to investigate the radio frequencies that there might be some merit to this?

That very well could be but I don't see how they are going to be able to prove that one.

That very well could be but I don't see how they are going to be able to prove that one.

I don't know how they would either. Just that fact that arguments like this can be made and not knowing how many rules the Pats are willing to break in order to get an unfair advantage has to make you at least look at them in a different light.

I don't see how so many patriot fans can keep thinking that they are just being picked on.

If you can agree that they might of broken even more rules to gain this advantage then I bet that as long as they really want to that something will turn up.

Archived