Tank Johnson and the Cowboys Merged 2X

CoachTsurfing

With Jason Ferguson lost for the season they needed a NT to plug into their 34 scheme. Solid signing of a young player and if he stays out of trouble I have to believe he will fit into that defense and will stick in Big D for a while.

smart move for the Boys..at least they are trying to address their defensive issues

I guess that you best explain why I am so angry. We all knew that our line was pretty damn bad...why didn't they address them? I am sure that somewhere there is a larger, more prototypical NT....DR would not be bad playing right next to a large, hard to move object...That in itself would have made a difference..IMO

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3025908

What intruigues me as a JETS FAN is WE never seem to want to take a chance on guys like this.

Terrel Owens,Randy Moss,Tank Johnson etc.

What is with the JETS and who knows of the reason why? Its like we have a certain image to uphold or something. WHY isnt it about WINNING?

its about developing a core of hard working selfless players so that you can take a chance on a guy like that without relying on him, thus making him expandable...

There are players playing in the NFL right this minute who have Punched/Kicked pregnant women & Killed people ....Why does Tank not deserve a second chance?

He does deserve a 2nd chance. I'm glad he signed with the Boys. Hopefully he has REALLY learned his lesson this time.

Archived