How many sacks will the JETS have VS the Dolphins?

ECURB

How many sacks will the JETS have VS the Dolphins?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many sacks will the JETS have VS the Dolphins?

Or Mangini should call up someone who built a 3-4 team and get some advice as to which players are not suitable for it, because he doesn't seem to know himself.

BINGO!

Isn't it amazing that we get 2 "defence minded" coaches in a row and we end up with horrible defences which make no sense?

BINGO!

Isn't it amazing that we get 2 "defence minded" coaches in a row and we end up with horrible defences which make no sense?

we had a decent defense under herm, wasn't great, but certainly wasn't horrible (at least for a few years anyway).

we had a decent defense under herm, wasn't great, but certainly wasn't horrible (at least for a few years anyway).

Herm's defenses could never stop the run. Rememeber Oakland calling something like 14 straight running plays (ending in a TD) to open a game once?

Herm's defenses could never stop the run. Rememeber Oakland calling something like 14 straight running plays (ending in a TD) to open a game once?

i'm just saying they weren't horrible. There are plenty of instances of the jets shuting teams out in second halves of games.

i'm not saying they were great, just not horrible.

The Fins o-line is suspect, and Green is a statue back in the pocket!! 4!! The drought ends!!

The pass protection has been pretty good so far, it's the running game that is suffering. And for whatever reason the defense hasn't been able to pressure Campbell or Romo the past two weeks, so I'm more concerned with that than I am the OL at this point.

It was 19 (on that drive): http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=26416&displayPage=tab_play_by_play&season=2003&week=REG10

21 if you include the first two plays on their 2nd drive.

Archived