a POTW appeal...

gg

ok.. iknow that i am posting this in the main fb forum but i wanted to make sure more people see it.

gb does such an incredible job with potw! BUT it takes so much time.. really hours.. i have done it a couple of times ( not nearly as good as gb) and it takes a ton of time...

so i appeal to all of you to only nominate those posts that are really worthy!

think before you nominate ;)

you can give someone rep for a good or funny post.. but a potw nom should be something really special!

and NO, noone put me up to this... it is just MHO.

:D

ok.. iknow that i am posting this in the main fb forum but i wanted to make sure more people see it.

gb does such an incredible job with potw! BUT it takes so much time.. really hours.. i have done it a couple of times ( not nearly as good as gb) and it takes a ton of time...

you can give someone rep for a good or funny post.. but a potw nom should be something really special!

POTW NOM! ;)

POT....oh wait. nm

Good post though. It takes me forever to read the post of the week thread.

I disagree completely (although Beans may not). 90% of the POTW noms are extremely funny with the other 10% being excellent football analysis. I always find myself laughing my ass off when I read the POTW thread. If not for the POTW thread I would would miss a lot of the humor that takes place and would never see it if only rep was given. Don't go all Limo on us making board wide appeals. Leave the POTW alone!!!!

I disagree completely (although Beans may not). 90% of the POTW noms are extremely funny with the other 10% being excellent football analysis. I always find myself laughing my ass off when I read the POTW thread. If not for the POTW thread I would would miss a lot of the humor that takes place and would never see it if only rep was given. Don't go all Limo on us making board wide appeals. Leave the POTW alone!!!!

you misunderstood me.. i agree that the vast majority is very funny or very interesting ( fb wise) but i believe it is becoming overwhelming.

there are not many people who can take 2-3 hours every wednesday to compile and put it together.

anyway.. dna.. stop being lazy and read more threads ;)

POTW NOM :rl:

didn't you b$$ch me out a few weeks ago for making this argument? Just sayin'

POTW NOM

you misunderstood me.. i agree that the vast majority is very funny or very interesting ( fb wise) but i believe it is becoming overwhelming.

there are not many people who can take 2-3 hours every wednesday to compile and put it together.

POTW NOM :rl:

you are now on my sh!t list ;)

LOL POt...never mind

POTW NOM

I spend about 9 hours per day at work, 8 of which I use to hang around on JN. The other hour I use to send e-mails and eat lunch. To be able to read all of the threads, I would have to post here on my own time, which I try to avoid as my time is much too valuable.

didn't you b$$ch me out a few weeks ago for making this argument? Just sayin'

dont remember. if you send me the link ..i will look at it and apologize, if appropriate, but i cant imagine that you had tried to tell people to give gb a break, and i b!tched you out for it.

just sayin.

I spend about 9 hours per day at work, 8 of which I use to hang around on JN. The other hour I use to send e-mails and eat lunch. To be able to read all of the threads, I would have to post here on my own time, which I try to avoid as my time is much too valuable.

oh slam ;) mr. big shot... my free time is too valuable :D

dont remember. if you send me the link ..i will look at it and apologize, if appropriate, but i cant imagine that you had tried to tell people to give gb a break, and i b!tched you out for it.

just sayin.

Ahh, no need to go through the trouble, besides i am sure you will remember. You potw nommed one of those whitty/funny yet not really nomination worthy posts like you talk about everyone doing here, and i questioned aloud if it was really potwnom worthy, which is what you are doing here questioning whether al the noms are really worthy of clogging up gb's system. You took it as me starting with you or however you took it and gave me a mini-b#tchout.

Ahh, no need to go through the trouble, besides i am sure you will remember. You potw nommed one of those whitty/funny yet not really nomination worthy posts like you talk about everyone doing here, and i questioned aloud if it was really potwnom worthy, which is what you are doing here questioning whether al the noms are really worthy of clogging up gb's system. You took it as me starting with you or however you took it and gave me a mini-b#tchout.

i actually remember that. you are correct. and therefore i apologize.

i still dont like you and i do not like that you characterized it as a mini-b!tchout. if i was a guy, i imagine you wouldnt have called it a "b!tchout" but whatever.

i do know that when i am wrong, i will admit it. and in this case i am.

but it interesting that my potw nom.. was the only one over the course of all these weeks that you found was not worthy.

i actually remember that. you are correct. and therefore i apologize.

i still dont like you and i do not like that you characterized it as a mini-b!tchout. if i was a guy, i imagine you wouldnt have called it a "b!tchout" but whatever.

i do know that when i am wrong, i will admit it. and in this case i am.

but it interesting that my potw nom.. was the only one over the course of all these weeks that you found was not worthy.

GG, I really don't know why you think I have something against you or single you out in any way, that is kind of bizzare. Tell ya what, here is that thread, take a look. If you don't think you b#tched me out then i don't know what to tell ya. I don't understand what you being a woman has to do with it at all.

You don't like me, that is fine, I tried to be civil to you with a pm a few weeks ago when you misunderstood a post of mine, but you were rude and never replied, so what can i do, i won't lose sleep over it.

Yeah technically you apologize, but that really isn't the true spirit of what you wrote, so don't even bother. "I'm sorry but whatever, you are singling me out because i am a woman." Please. If I had a problem with women on this board I am sure Verde, Bren, JFBM, and MrsTabor would feel that i single them out as well but you won't hear that because i don't.

The only reason I am saying this publicly and not in a pm is because you just disregarded them and kept going on the forum last time.

GG, I really don't know why you think I have something against you or single you out in any way, that is kind of bizzare. Tell ya what, here is that thread, take a look. If you don't think you b#tched me out then i don't know what to tell ya. I don't understand what you being a woman has to do with it at all.

You don't like me, that is fine, I tried to be civil to you with a pm a few weeks ago when you misunderstood a post of mine, but you were rude and never replied, so what can i do, i won't lose sleep over it.

Yeah technically you apologize, but that really isn't the true spirit of what you wrote, so don't even bother. "I'm sorry but whatever, you are singling me out because i am a woman." Please. If I had a problem with women on this board I am sure Verde, Bren, JFBM, and MrsTabor would feel that i single them out as well but you won't hear that because i don't.

The only reason I am saying this publicly and not in a pm is because you just disregarded them and kept going on the forum last time.

read the thread again. funny that it was a ladyjet post i was nominating considering she won this time.

i peppered my comments on that thread with ":D "'s which usually means there is some kidding going on...

b!tching would be a post where i didnt include smilies. like these have been.

but again, i said it before and i will say it again

i apologize.

i am done with this discussion with you.

:hap:

It's all garb's fault.

Archived