Happy Birthday

Brenjetsfan

Thanks guys.

I failed though. You're allowed to fail one thing well I had a ******* dickhead and I failed one thing and yet he STILL FAILED ME, I ******* hate parrall parking, in my town of about 5 freakin miles I'm sure you need to know how too in this ******* Brady Bunch town of me, I hate this sh*t. **** him and **** this, worst birthday ever. :evil:

But thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday.

Thanks guys.

I failed though. You're allowed to fail one thing well I had a farging dickhead and I failed one thing and yet he STILL FAILED ME, I farging hate parrall parking, in my town of about 5 freakin miles I'm sure you need to know how too in this farging Brady Bunch town of me, I hate this Sh#t. F#ck him and F#ck this, worst birthday ever. :evil:

Sorry to hear that but get back out there and give it another shot-no big deal to fail the first time and enjoy your birthday

Thanks guys.

I failed though. You're allowed to fail one thing well I had a farging dickhead and I failed one thing and yet he STILL FAILED ME, I farging hate parrall parking, in my town of about 5 freakin miles I'm sure you need to know how too in this farging Brady Bunch town of me, I hate this Sh#t. F#ck him and F#ck this, worst birthday ever. :evil:

HA! Two more absoluite failures and you'll match ME, big guy! HAHAHAHAHAAA! Show up drunk next time. It helps you relax.

You know what's worse?

I just found out from a couple friends of mine that that guy is the guy that everyone doesn't want to get because he fails everybody for 1 mistake while everyone else will still pass you, what a dick. :evil:

Of course I had to get him right?

Happy Birthday, litte brother. Get the license, then get laid in your dad's minivan by a hooker. Like I do on Wednesday nights.

You lay hookers in 124's dad's minivan on Wednesdays? The dude won't even give me a spare set of keys. :(

As for the driving test, I wouldn't worry. You can still drive without one. The car has no idea whether you're licenced or not. (stupid cars). Just to be safe though...if you get into a car chase with the police, pull into a parking lot. If you try to paralell park in front of them, you're likely done for.

You know what's worse?

I just found out from a couple friends of mine that that guy is the guy that everyone doesn't want to get because he fails everybody for 1 mistake while everyone else will still pass you, what a d!ck. :evil:

Of course I had to get him right?

Ah, in a few years you'll look back and it'll be a funny little story.

:lol: I SOOOOOOOOO KNEW that you were going to fail that test. Okay, sorry maybe it's not a laughing matter. If you had brown up in Kansas though, you would have been practicing in grain trucks through the early years and would have aced the test.

Archived