Parking lot LITTER.

JETSFAN5180

Baumer, a restricted tailgating zone? I don't think so. You'll still be able to tailgate wherever you park at the stadium. You speak of Foxboro but to my knowledge there are several lots were people tailgate around the stadium. Gainzo does not pay extra to park in a specific lot that allows tailgating.

I think if there would be any restriction it would be that the majority of lots would allow for tailgating but there would be a few where it is not allowed for people that just want to show up, park, and walk in. I doubt it would cost more money to park in the tailgate zone. I think this is how foxboro works.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it bothers you so much, why don't you clean it up?

5180: JN's resident garbageman.

Whatever Thor99 thats a real intelliigent fix to a problem. I guess thats all that can be expected from JN"S resident porta john cleaner.

Litter is great and better yet the children that go to the games really learn a valuable lesson.

Whatever Thor99 thats a real intelliigent fix to a problem. I guess thats all that can be expected from JN"S resident porta john cleaner.

Litter is great and better yet the children that go to the games really learn a valuable lesson.

Hey, I quit that job years ago.

Get the kids to help. That really is a valuable lesson.

Tell the truth, is this you?

CryingIndian.jpg

let's be real

it's not like the meadowlands is yellowstone park

"littering" in a concrete bird s--t covered wasteland,

surrounded by fetid water and EPA superfund sites

isn't really litter

plus like i said before a crew comes the next day to clean it all up

it's not like when you drop a cup on the interstate and it stays there for 15 years

if you know someone is coming the next day to clean it all up i don't know if it's technically litter.

let's be real

it's not like the meadowlands is yellowstone park

"littering" in a concrete bird s--t covered wasteland,

surrounded by fetid water and EPA superfund sites

isn't really litter

plus like i said before a crew comes the next day to clean it all up

it's not like when you drop a cup on the interstate and it stays there for 15 years

if you know someone is coming the next day to clean it all up i don't know if it's technically litter.

Right on Bit. And don't forget we are talking about New Jersey.

Even if everybody picked up every scrap and took it home with them the same

cleaning crew would still come in on Monday. Some would clean and some would

not.

Archived