Marshawn Lynch 160 yds. 2 TDS

MarshawnsPrivateJet

Hey Fellas. Bills fan here. Been a rough 3 weeks here in b-flo. With Kevin getting hurt, Ko Simpson, POZ, breaking bones and various other sprains and strains, we really arent the team we started out as. Losmans' injury sux too but I am optimistic about the rookie.

My main reason was to ruffle a few feathers and say that Marshawn Lynch doesnt need his to impress his buddy to run all over the Jets like Willis McGayhee needed Jon Vilma. Willis was junk. The Ravens got our poop and we got Posloszny(for a week or 2). You guys are gonna poo when see Lynch run. Unbelievable change of direction(ala reggie bust) with suprising pile moving power. The Jets will have there hands full with him. I also know you remember my favorite player too.... Roscoe Parrish has gotten WAAAAAYYYYYY better as a WR and just kills as a PR too. Now all we need is a QB who can get Parrish the ball.

Anyways, feel free to comment or point out our obvious lack of DB's,LB's, & QB's.

Anyone need Darren Mcfadden? we'll have him, we just cant afford him. accepting offers now.

Hey Fellas. Bills fan here. Been a rough 3 weeks here in b-flo. With Kevin getting hurt, Ko Simpson, POZ, breaking bones and various other sprains and strains, we really arent the team we started out as. Losmans' injury sux too but I am optimistic about the rookie.

My main reason was to ruffle a few feathers and say that Marshawn Lynch doesnt need his to impress his buddy to run all over the Jets like Willis McGayhee needed Jon Vilma. Willis was junk. The Ravens got our poop and we got Posloszny(for a week or 2). You guys are gonna poo when see Lynch run. Unbelievable change of direction(ala reggie bust) with suprising pile moving power. The Jets will have there hands full with him. I also know you remember my favorite player too.... Roscoe Parrish has gotten WAAAAAYYYYYY better as a WR and just kills as a PR too. Now all we need is a QB who can get Parrish the ball.

Anyways, feel free to comment or point out our obvious lack of DB's,LB's, & QB's.

Anyone need Darren Mcfadden? we'll have him, we just cant afford him. accepting offers now.

I don't know about the 160, 2 TD's but I'd say if anything in sports was every a sure thing, it's Lynch going for 100. I know these gambling sites let you bet on all kinds of crap. I'm thinkinking about liquidating my assets for that one.

That is a LOCK.

OH and by the way, you're gonna crap if one of your corners is left alone on a Thomas Jones sweep! All I gotta say is "Aim low,little man. You will get trampled like a rodeo clown"

dam, who has that youtube code?You could run that ALL year, I'll never get tired of it.

Unlike sweetlee, i live just outside of b-flo in a small town called "Reality". Here we realize it will be a stretch for us to go much more than three wins( a split with the jets and a sweep of miami). I just wish we had the 06 jets schedule.

anyhew as long as jones goes to greer's side, it will be tough for him to tackle jones. dont count out youboty.

And yes,160 and 2 tds is a stretch, given our OC couldnt find his ass with 2 hands and an assmap.

With your defense in shambles due to injury and the loss of Fletcher and Clements this year may be the best chance for the Jets to capture their first season sweep in the Buffalo series since I believe 2002. Trent Edwards may prove to be something in time, but Revis should be able to handle Lee Evans fairly well on Sunday and really the only threat you will have on offense with Losman out and Edwards leading the way, will be Marshawn Lynch. Thats fine if Lynch puts up 160 and 2 TD's. Ronnie Brown had 2 TD's Sunday and we still won so we'll take it.

Best of luck and here's to no more injuries to Buffalo.

Unlike sweetlee, i live just outside of b-flo in a small town called "Reality". Here we realize it will be a stretch for us to go much more than three wins( a split with the jets and a sweep of miami). I just wish we had the 06 jets schedule.

anyhew as long as jones goes to greer's side, it will be tough for him to tackle jones. dont count out youboty.

And yes,160 and 2 tds is a stretch, given our OC couldnt find his ass with 2 hands and an assmap.

Im on the same page, you just kind of came off as an idiot at first, almost talking too much smack that we could. I see us winning 4 games, but not any yet, not until we get some guys back.

It's almost impossible to talk **** to someone when they use the word "poo" while trash talking.

Parrish? Why would we be worried about him? He's too busy running out of bounds to avoid being hit. :rl:

I think if Lynch doesn't run for over a buck fifty with a few td's you guys should cut him. As far as Mcfadden goes. real nice player, but we need O line, or a NT.

If any team is looking for an offensive performance, this Jets team is the team to do it against. Miami had no offense until it went up against this Jets defense.

And if Mangini thinks that all we need to improve on is defending the screen pass, he ain't as smart as I thought he was.

If any team is looking for an offensive performance, this Jets team is the team to do it against. Miami had no offense until it went up against this Jets defense.

And if Mangini thinks that all we need to improve on is defending the screen pass, he ain't as smart as I thought he was.

I'd like to think he knows we need more, but at the moment can't do too much about it. What's alarming to me, is that he is forcing schemes that we don't have the personel to succed in. I love being able to switch from 34 to 43, but not at the expense of losing games. And he didn't go out and get guys that can produce.

Welll, boys and girls! We gonna see what gonna happen in our game, if what is the better team, have a better perfomance!!! But know this, Jets have a real good defense (after Pats), so we will not gave to you guys a easy way. I think the bills fan isn't too.

But we will see in the gameday.

Hugs, Perrone_Jets!!!

Welll, boys and girls! We gonna see what gonna happen in our game, if what is the better team, have a better perfomance!!! But know this, Jets have a real good defense (after Pats), so we will not gave to you guys a easy way. I think the bills fan isn't too.

But we will see in the gameday.

Hugs, Perrone_Jets!!!

Perrone, I don't know if you've seen the movie, Lost in Translation, but what defense are you getting down there in Brazil?

Archived