The Official Cheaters MNF thread

Gainzo

Who will be watching tonight?

Rudi Johnson is out and the Bengals D stinks so the Pats*** should win. But after watching the games yesterday anything could happen.

My brother says hello :P

JamieRavensGame2.jpg

I think the Tippett old school jersey might be my next buy.

10-7 Pats with about 11 minutes remaining in the 1st half. Looked like it was going to be a long night early but a Tom Brady interception, three straight runs by Kenny Watson, 20 yard pass to Chad Johnson and a 1 yard TD pass to Whoseyourmama later and its 10-7. Great job by the Bengals. Their D hasn't done too bad for only have three healthy linebackers. One big play allowed.

OH!!!

BRADY's thrown 2 picks on the year, the same number as that piece of trash, sad excuse for a human Chad Pennington. Hes costing the Pats the game, no excuse. NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Everyone knows what that means, he sucks get cassel in.:confused0082:

Told you guys, it happens EVERYONE!!!!!!

IrishJet, are you for real? Tom Brady could have a 6 interception game once in a while and it wouldn't matter. The man is a 2 time Super Bowl MVP team and 3 time Super Bowl champion. All the man does is win division championships and Super Bowls. #4 will most likely come this season. Get real.

OH!!!

BRADY's thrown 2 picks on the year, the same number as that piece of trash, sad excuse for a human Chad Pennington. Hes costing the Pats the game, no excuse. NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Everyone knows what that means, he sucks get cassel in.:confused0082:

Told you guys, it happens EVERYONE!!!!!!

2 picks in the game? Link me somebody!!!

IrishJet, are you for real? Tom Brady could have a 6 interception game once in a while and it wouldn't matter. The man is a 2 time Super Bowl MVP team and 3 time Super Bowl champion. All the man does is win division championships and Super Bowls. #4 will most likely come this season. Get real.

If you couldnt see I was kidding you need to see a doctor.

Yeah i think the pats should drop the 3 time SB winning QB (twice MVP) and the guy who is on pace to smash every single season passing record.:roll:

He's overated Matt Cassel is better.:thumbup:

Well you believe Chad Pennington should be the starting Quaterback of the New York Jets so...;-)

Carson Palmer and Ocho Cinco a little heated at each other after that late Interception. Should've been at least 17-10 at the half, Palmer or Johnson are to blame.

Again if Penny does that he gets killed on this board, sorry for obsessing over this and all but this is just another example of how much we over-reacted to Chads INT's vs the Bills. They happen everyone. Brady,Palmer, Manning everyone.

Such awful timing though for the bengals to hit meltdown.

Archived