The Official Cheaters MNF thread

Gainzo

IMO Belichick going for the touchdown on that play there was bush. Hand the ball off and take the field goal Mumbles. Whether its a 17 or 21 point league, Cincinnati was not coming back, either way they would've needed three scores. Belichick just trying to run up the score.

IMO Belichick going for the touchdown on that play there was bush. Hand the ball off and take the field goal Mumbles. Whether its a 17 or 21 point league, Cincinnati was not coming back, either way they would've needed three scores. Belichick just trying to run up the score.

Just wait until we go up there in December. I have a feeling he will be doing alot of that to the Jets.

Well, the guy did challenge a TD on us at the 1 yard line when he was up 31-14 with a little over 2 minutes left. He's a dick. There is no other way to describe him.

You must have missed the Detroit/Chicago game yesterday.

p.s. F#ck Marv Lewis!!

....I was just at the Patsfans.com game time chat room. Jeezus - the sky is falling! They remind of you all.;)

Does that place still exist? I remember last season I would always log in as myself then open another window and log in as an opposing fan and get the whole place into a huge tizzy. Good times. :lol:

You must have missed the Detroit/Chicago game yesterday.

p.s. F#ck Marv Lewis!!

With 3 minutes to go you honestly think Cincinnati is putting up 3 touchdowns on your defense? I know Mumbles wasn't thinking that. Run up the score some more Beli!

With 3 minutes to go you honestly think Cincinnati is putting up 3 touchdowns on your defense? I know Mumbles wasn't thinking that. Run up the score some more Beli!

Just sayin'. At the end of the day, who really cares? This isn't freakin' pop warner football. Besides, we were trying to get our 38.

Just sayin'. At the end of the day, who really cares? This isn't freakin' pop warner football. Besides, we were trying to get our 38.

I'm on your side for this one. I absolutely HATE when teams just go into a shell with a small lead and expect to win the game. I've seen it for years with the Jets and just once I'd love a coach with the balls to "run up the score" as losers usually whine about. Yeah, let's go into our prevent defense, and go 3 and out every drive, and then sweat out the game! Sounds genius to me!

If the Bengals don't want more scoring, they should just take a knee when they get the ball back, or just forfeit. Don't give me this nonsense. Playing the game half assed is what gets you injuries anyway.

Archived