Where are all of the Chad supporters????

PETROCK

The ONLY exuses are the playcalling and the run game... other than that I got nothin

Posting for Baumerjet:

Ecurb. Everyone knows how much of a "CHAD SUPPORTER" I have been in the past. However, the past 2-weeks have been so bad that all we need is one more loss & mathmatically, we are done for the 2007-2008 season.

Come On - 5 interceptions in 2 games?

Any other coach would be benching him.

Is Klemens that bad?

Is Mangini just hoping for a turn around that unless he removes a QB who is forcing defences to shorten their man-2 coverage to 20 yards or less, the running game can not get going.

I hate to say this but Chad Pennington has to go...

Ok its official you know nothing about football, Do me a favor and go off yourself. Everybody will appreciate it you waste of space

Stop being an *******... calm down and think about it...

How many draw plays did they call?

Screen Plays VS tough DE's

Sideline run plays? are you kidding VS this D?

Thomas Jones dancing around and then turning his back to the D and falling into them...

The running game and playcalling are the only other reason aside from Chad that they lost... if you took a minute and got your head out of your ass I never defended Chad... just pointed out the other flaws...

So **** off you stupid *******

Stop being an *******... calm down and think about it...

How many draw plays did they call?

Screen Plays VS tough DE's

Sideline run plays? are you kidding VS this D?

Thomas Jones dancing around and then turning his back to the D and falling into them...

The running game and playcalling are the only other reason aside from Chad that they lost... if you took a minute and got your head out of your ass I never defended Chad... just pointed out the other flaws...

So **** off you stupid *******

Im speechless If you want to still support chad and make excuses I believe you sir are on your own

Im speechless If you want to still support chad and make excuses I believe you sir are on your own

Are you ****ing blind? I didnt support him... I pointed out other flaws....

Your the one being an ******* here... your blaming Chad and nobody else...

Wait... so we had a running game?

He is just being an idiot... assuming becuase I support Chad in the past that somehow I am trying to support him here... I was just pointing out other flaws and he made it a chad issue again... he is obsessed with Chad... oh well

He is just being an idiot... assuming becuase I support Chad in the past that somehow I am trying to support him here... I was just pointing out other flaws and he made it a chad issue again... he is obsessed with Chad... oh well

Ok now i will tell you even the anouncers said because of no respect for CHADS deep attack its impossible to have a run game against any defense. Did you get that, if not relisten to the game you moron

There is so much more as to why we lost that game to the gints today. Chad did suck a big one. But, ecurb is right. the playcalling was horrible. the defense sucks real bad, and the running game is almost non existent. now is the time to see if Clemens can play.

How was the playcalling horrible?

The execution was horrible, not the playcalling.

Chad Pennington is the root of all our problems.

It doesnt mean Clemens will come in right away and fix all of the problems we have, but Pennington has zero ability to cover up other problems of a team because he simply doesnt put up enough points or get the ball downfield enough.

Running game: Chads fault (partly)

Passing game: Chads fault (obviously)

Defense wearing down in the 4th Q: Chads fault

Fans getting pissed: Chads fault

1-4 record: Chads fault

He is the root of all our problems.

It doesnt mean Clemens will come in right away and fix all of the problems we have, but Pennington has zero ability to cover up other problems of a team because he simply doesnt put up enough points or get the ball downfield enough.

1) NO, line got killed by theirs. No safeties matter

2) yes, Chad palyed bad at end

3) NO, leon and Rhodes TD'd kept D on field

4) Team

5)team- didnt paly baltimore, played well NE. Sucked in other 2 so did team

If this is true then Clemens should fix all the problems right away. You can't in the same breath say that all the problems are on one person but imply that some of the problems will still be there when he is gone.

If this is true then Clemens should fix all the problems right away. You can't in the same breath say that all the problems are on one person but imply that some of the problems will still be there when he is gone.

:rl:

You just shut him up pretty good there... lol

What i saw today was chad lose the game again i guarentee if clemens starts he will not lose the game for the whole team. chad wins games rightttt not so much

What i saw today was chad lose the game again i guarentee if clemens starts he will not lose the game for the whole team. chad wins games rightttt not so much

how do you know so much about Clemens?

Not that it has any bearing on the stament that i replied to. I was only pointing out that he contradicted himself in the same post. It take most posters around 10 posts before they do that.

Why woud putting in a 1st yr starting QB fix all the problems? It wont, unless he somehow plays amazingly.

He's gonna have his problems reading defenses, like any other 1st yr starter. But down the line, all the problems of the team should be less magnified if he becomes a very good well rounded QB. Chad isnt that, which is why other units of the team are naked.

Why woud putting in a 1st yr starting QB fix all the problems? It wont, unless he somehow plays amazingly.

He's gonna have his problems reading defenses, like any other 1st yr starter. But down the line, all the problems of the team should be less magnified if he becomes a very good well rounded QB. Chad isnt that, which is why other units of the team are naked.

Chads 1st year as a starter he was a hero who lead the team to the playoffs... you expect less out of Clemens?

how do you know so much about Clemens?

Not that it has any bearing on the stament that i replied to. I was only pointing out that he contradicted himself in the same post. It take most posters around 10 posts before they do that.

How many college games have you watched might i ask . You absolute mental gymnast

Archived