I want to rid the earth of ______

Smizzy

Resumes.

Take applications and interview people. Will you really choose a salesperson because their aunt mildred downloaded a fancy template?

Do you really believe all the resumes that say: "Excellent oral and written communication skills"? It should really be "Excellent cutting and pasting skills".

1. The basic lack of any courtesy in the general public. From yacking on cell phones during movies, to being rude and inconsiderate in stores and other areas. When I go out to pick up something at Wal-Mart or somewhere else, I hate the fact that I must infiltrate the lowest of the low when it comes to human courtesy and manners. You want to stand in the aisle chatting with someone? Ok thats fine, but when I say "excuse me" because I need to get an item from the shelf, don't just stand there and ignore it.

2. Incompetent drivers. Yes cell phone person, I am talking to you. The cell phone is the rudest invention ever created. You want to text message someone or have a useless conversation while driving, fine. Just don't expect me to have any sympathy when you are in a ditch or have been in a collision with another vehicle.

3. The lack of good news on tv or in media. Yes, bad things happen all the time. But so do good things....when was the last time you saw a front page story about something positive, or a leadoff to a news broadcast about a good, positive story? It can be quite depressing.

4. People who don't take accountability for what they have done. How many times have we heard "oh he was such a nice boy" on TV when the neighbor/friend of a mass murderer has been interviewed?

Same goes for people who neglect their children and spend their money on booze, drugs, lottery tickets, etc. Makes me sick.

5. People who are unnaccepting of other cultures.

6. The Dutch.

wow.... my list exactly.... well, except for the Dutch. I have no opinion.

potw nom

I'd like to rid the world of inconsiderate people.

This includes, but not limited to:

• people who cannot hold a door for a split second, but instead allow it to slam on you
  • drivers who cut you off and risk your life on the highway just to get a car-length in front of you
  • people who knowingly, willingly and consciously screw you over... to take your money or take advantage of your kindness and good heart, etc.

1. I only hold doors for good lookin chicks.....

2. maybe you should get out of the left lane.... i need to get home 65 seconds quicker so I can waste my time on a message board discussing yet another dismal football season.

3. I stopped going to church because of this... then I took up spectator sports and now the jets do it to me.

Me, I hate inconsiderate drivers who think they are the only ones on the road. If people just showed a little courtesy and compassion on the roads things would be a lot better. But noooo... people want to do 55 in the left lane and not pass the 1 car in the right lane... and stay like this for 4 miles (last night coming home from Jets game on Merritt pkwy.) If you just accelerate a little and move over I will be out of your rear view mirror and your life.

But, I remember the words my father told me once... dont do something stupid because another driver is an azzhole. A 15 second encounter shouldnt ruin your life if things go terribly wrong.

Archived