Official "Hope Chad Plays Like Crap AGAIN so He Can Finally Get Benched" Thread

Barton

This is my LAST last ditch effort. If another terrible game w/a Jets loss does not get Chad benched, I will stop posting in the football forum until he is either benched for Clemens or the 2007 regular season officially ends.

That is my word. If Chad Pennington lays another egg tomorrow and/or the Jets lose, and Mangini still names him his starting QB for next weeks game, I will no longer post in the football forum until either the reg season ends or Pennington is benched. If I do, ask Max to ban me. I expect we'll know whether Chad is the starter next week or not by the upcoming tuesday (at the latest).

But I am hoping he has the worst game of his career tomorrow and gets benched. I dont give a **** what anybody says, I hope he plays like complete **** and gets benched.

This is my LAST last ditch effort. If another terrible game w/a Jets loss does not get Chad benched, I will stop posting in the football forum until he is either benched for Clemens or the 2007 regular season officially ends.

That is my word. If Chad Pennington lays another egg tomorrow and/or the Jets lose, and Mangini still names him his starting QB for next weeks game, I will no longer post in the football forum until either the reg season ends or Pennington is benched. If I do, ask Max to ban me. I expect we'll know whether Chad is the starter next week or not by the upcoming tuesday (at the latest).

But I am hoping he has the worst game of his career tomorrow and gets benched. I dont give a **** what anybody says, I hope he plays like complete **** and gets benched.

Really?

I understand being upset, but not posting in the football forum is really taking it too another level, I dont know how Mangini will survive.

Strong message barton.

Dang. I guess I'll hang out with this guy! Even though he's a Jets fan it seems we're wishing for the same thing. It feels kinda weird though.

I hope he tanks it badly, but I have a feeling he is going to string together a bunch of average to so-so performances and save his job for the rest of the season. We will go into next season with the declared """"""Open Competition""""" (read: closed competition) for the QB spot, not knowing anything more about KC than we do this season.

Ugh enough man. Enough. It doesn't even matter now this season is lost. Why do you want MORE losses? Look I wanted the switch AT LEAST last week, 2-4 you can actually do something with, or better yet 3-3 if the week before. But now we are 1-5, another loss and we really start going into the zone where a team completely gives up and becomes the laughing stock of the league. I don't want that. I hope Chad goes out there and throws for 6 TDs and we win the game. Man get your priorities straight.

It's not like your thread makes a difference anyway. He will go out there and blow the game again, and Mangini will once again start him the week after that. I think Mangini is shooting for 1-7 at the break, and at that point he will finally make the change. The idiot.

Wow, its almost worth Mangini keeping Penny at QB to keep you away.:confused0082::thumbup:

You're in college now Barton....at least show signs of growing up.

Archived