TheGARV: United We Stand

Maxman

Can we have some kind of donation drive for GARV's poor kid...same shirt for like 4 days while the GARV slept off his Chad hangover.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That would have been good if the kid changed outfits. It is the details Garv. All in the details. If you want to make it to the next level you will work on your game son.

Doesn't it figure. I made sure to change my underwear and pajamas, but not his shirt. Dammit!:mad0259:

You're my hero, that fat kid from brooklyn's got nothing on you!

You're in tip top condition battling people in the octagon while that ''kid'' is working on heart attack 101! :cheers:

Cute kid too!

You're my hero, that fat kid from brooklyn's got nothing on you!

You're in tip top condition battling people in the octagon while that ''kid'' is working on heart attack 101! :cheers:

Cute kid too!

cEKZ5eFjz0E

If TheGARV made it past the 30 second mark I would be shocked! I give him credit though he told Dan he didn't like him messing with Kimbo. I am no expert but I think Dan would win the fight pretty easily! :shutit:

My son plays baseball against his (ref Dan's) son. Great guy. Coached against him in an All Star Game. It was right after the Kimbo - Mercer fight. I told the kids on our team that winning isn't everything. Some times making sure the other coach isn't angry is far more important!

:fighting0050:

You guys deserve alot of credit for accepting TheGarv, the first openly gay football video blogger.

We are very understanding here. That is why when you got kicked off that Giants site I invited you here. The way they chased you off that site was just unfair.

We are far more understanding here man. Thanks for signing up!

Archived