So this is what happened to all the regulars on JI

Atljet

Could you imagine this place without Tx, Alk, Kansas and myself? Can you say BORING?!

btw, since I am the only one that actually lives in the Boston area, I am the one that actually knows what she is talking about! I was right about Troy, now wasn't I? :lol:

Could you imagine this place without Tx, Alk, Kansas and myself? Can you say BORING?!

btw, since I am the only one that actually lives in the Boston area, I am the one that actually knows what she is talking about! I was right about Troy, now wasn't I? :lol:

about what, tea? bad drivers? the fact that bostonites dont pronounce your "r's"? help me with this. :lol:

You would miss the intellect and humor, Missy. Pats fans are superiors beings, what can I say.....

BTW, the beach was soooooooooooo incredibly wonderful today. My tan is coming along nicely. Went to the Madfish Cafe for a lobster cake and a margarita (just one) on my way home. Ahhhh.....life CAN be good sometimes.

Oh-oh - hijack! :lol:

btw, since I am the only one that actually lives in the Boston area, I am the one that actually knows what she is talking about!

Garb, are you saying Husker, PFSIKH and myself don't know what we are talking about?

:shock::shock::shock:

You would miss the intellect and humor, Missy. Pats fans are superiors beings, what can I say.....

BTW, the beach was soooooooooooo incredibly wonderful today. My tan is coming along nicely. Went to the Madfish Cafe for a lobster cake and a margarita (just one) on my way home. Ahhhh.....life CAN be good sometimes.

Oh-oh - hijack! :lol:

yes darlin' i would miss the humor ;)

the BEACH? i am sooooo jealous!

Hijack...:D woo hoo...i am rubbing off on you ;)

When it comes to FOOTBALL, you guys know more than me. When it comes to understanding the Patriot Way - nope. Not a chance. There is no way you guys see and hear what I do. Every show possible. Every local interview. Every local article. I attend some charity events. Training camp. Not possible. Plus, I'm a chick. I have that emotional insight that men just wish they had.... :wink:

Archived