Yankee Fans -- Jeter's Legacy

Maxman

It's hard to think that he could make it any stronger than what it is now.

The rings, the awards, more hits than any player in MLB since he's come in to the league.

Winning it with A-Rod gone would just pad an already strong HOF resume.

This team is a whole lot better with ARod on it

DOn't kid yourselves

We don't agree on much, but I'm with you on this one.

Without A-Rod, the Yankees don't make the playoffs last year.

Without A-Rod on the Yankees, the Red Sox are the clear favorites to win the east.

We don't agree on much, but I'm with you on this one.

Without A-Rod, the Yankees don't make the playoffs last year.

Without A-Rod on the Yankees, the Red Sox are the clear favorites to win the east.

Technically, the Yankees would have still had Soriano..33HRs in only 135 games;)

I'm not so sure A-Rod is not coming back anymore.

Boras seems to be having a really hard time drumming up interest at the price he is asking for. I think alot of folks were really turned off by the World Series stunt.

If he goes somewhere else the Yanks will not be able to replace the numbers but will be better for it in the clubhouse.

Now Posada and Rivera. Those are totally different stories.

I'm not so sure A-Rod is not coming back anymore.

Boras seems to be having a really hard time drumming up interest at the price he is asking for. I think alot of folks were really turned off by the World Series stunt.

If he goes somewhere else the Yanks will not be able to replace the numbers but will be better for it in the clubhouse.

Now Posada and Rivera. Those are totally different stories.

Well I would prefer he come back. I read Boras' quote the other day and it seemed like B.S. They are happy that teams they didn't expect to be involved are calling. Okay, have fun with the Florida Marlins.

Well I would prefer he come back. I read Boras' quote the other day and it seemed like B.S. They are happy that teams they didn't expect to be involved are calling. Okay, have fun with the Florida Marlins.

A-Rod would probably be making more than the Marlins are even worth. :P

The Yankees are a far more formidable team with that guy in the #4 spot than anyone else in the league. As much as I don't want A-Rod on the Sox the team I want him even less on is the Yankees.UNLESS IT IS IN THE PLAYOFFS

Fixed

I could care less if Arod gets us to the playoffs. The Yankees are about winning championships. Just being there means nothing. I would've rather see them finish in last place without him, than the abortion that was pulled off this year against Cleveland. This isn't the San Diego padres. We aren't happy to just be in the playoffs.

I could care less if Arod gets us to the playoffs. The Yankees are about winning championships. Just being there means nothing. I would've rather see them finish in last place without him, than the abortion that was pulled off this year against Cleveland. This isn't the San Diego padres OR NY JETS. We aren't happy to just be in the playoffs.

Fixed.

You got me there. That is very true. But I don't have to worry about that, because the jets won't be seeing any playoff games for a long time.

LOL the thought of the Yankees not making the playoffs next year is funny. They have a ton of young arms coming in and have freed up like 80+ million in payroll. I am certain they won't spend it.

:shutit:

This just in. The Yankees will be good.

Archived