Do you all see it now, or do you need more evidence?

Green Jets & Ham

Did you watch the Bad News Bears, uh, I mean NY Yankees, in the TOP of the 2nd inning tonite?

Well actually it started in the bottom of the 1st when for a millionth time they left runners on base with some feeble AB's when there was a chance to do some serious damage early ... the TOP of the 2nd was simply their nightly comedy of errors to follow

Anyhow, do you still need more evidence or do you see what I was getting at ... that this team is done?

STICK A FORK IN THESE JOKERS ... THIS TEAM IS TOAST

Did you watch the Bad News Bears, uh, I mean NY Yankees, in the TOP of the 2nd inning tonite?

Well actually it started in the bottom of the 1st when for a millionth time they left runners on base with some feeble AB's when there was a chance to do some serious damage early ... the TOP of the 2nd was simply their nightly comedy of errors to follow

Anyhow, do you still need more evidence or do you see what I was getting at ... that this team is done?

Ham, I'm a little dissapointed in you, buddy. Don't give up. Did you give up on the 2002 Jets when they were 2-5? I know the Yanks are struggling, but don't give the little barking dog on here any more to chew on...

Ham, I'm a little dissapointed in you, buddy. Don't give up. Did you give up on the 2002 Jets when they were 2-5? I know the Yanks are struggling, but don't give the little barking dog on here any more to chew on...

(I love when Ham goes off on a tangent and rips the Yankees...watch this!!!)

No...we missed it Ham, please recant every detail for us in depth. What happened?

Here's my recap

If you're a Yankee fan this team is un-watchable ... it's enough to make you vomit

If you're a Yankee hater this team is your dream come true ... an absolute comedy act ... funniest thing since The Honeymooners and I Love Lucy ... a barrell of laughs ... makes Seinfeld seem like a tear-jerk drama

(I love when Ham goes off on a tangent and rips the Yankees...watch this!!!)

No...we missed it Ham, please recant every detail for us in depth. What happened?

Here's my recap

If you're a Yankee fan this team is un-watchable ... it's enough to make you vomit

If you're a Yankee hater this team is your dream come true ... an absolute comedy act ... funniest thing since The Honeymooners and I Love Lucy ... a barrell of laughs ... makes Seinfeld seem like a tear-jerk drama

Yanks are still only 5 out.

Too much talent to stay this bad though it is sweet to watch.

Once they get hot Ham will be leading the "this is a season to saviour thread"

GS, is there a reason you continue to single me out for wise@$$ remarks?

Seriously, did I say something offensive to you in the past that I have forgotten about?

Yanks are still only 5 out.

Too much talent to stay this bad though it is sweet to watch.

Once they get hot Ham will be leading the "this is a season to saviour thread"

Seriously, did I say something offensive to you in the past that I have forgotten about?

Ham, I hate the Yankees with a passion, but I really didn't enjoy watching them last weekend.

Ham, I hate the Yankees with a passion, but I really didn't enjoy watching them last weekend.

Nah Ham......just think you swing too widely too quickly on your team. Nada personel intended.

Well maybe a little animosity for you posting pics opening day on Mets bullpen collapse against the Reds. :wink:

Yanks will be ok.

Nah Ham......just think you swing too widely too quickly on your team. Nada personel intended.

Well maybe a little animosity for you posting pics opening day on Mets bullpen collapse against the Reds. :wink:

Yanks will be ok.

Archived