The board is crazy

Jet Moses

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pete Kendal

1. FA acquisitions (lack of them in general and poor decisions when done)
    So now we're blaming the HC not the GM for this?
  2. Not benching Chad soon enough
    He was not only the captain of the offense but had the support of his teammates. Also he makes too much money not to warrant giving him enough games to bounce back.
  3. Defense not being consistent (he is a "defensive genius")
    This has been a fault of his that needs improvement
  4. Not using Vilma or Drob or Barrett properly (barett should not be in man to man coverage... his strength is zone)
    These men are professional ball players and although a scheme might not fit them exactly it doesn't mean they should play like a horses ass
  5. Keeping Jmac on this team
    His salary has kept him here this long, he will be gone next year. Once again also beef to be had more with the GM then the HC.
  6. Trading away too many draft picks
    ??? Talk to Mike.
  7. Horrible adjustments (outscored by like 80 points after the half...)
    We've been in most games going into the 4th. Many times our players needed to make plays (or not turn the ball over)
  8. Kimo and Barlow (Barlow especially hurt... that was a valuable pick)
    EVERY team has bad FA signings, I like how you continue to pick at some of MT's failures and lay them on completely on Mangini...let's see how many more times you do this.
  9. Starting Blaylock for too long last season (shows how stubborn he is yet again)
    Last season, oh you mean the season he went 10-6 and created something out of complete garbage. I think if you want to bring up EM's shortcomings you better stick to '07.
  10. Thinking that Brad Smith will actually be a starting or 3rd WR instead of aquiring a real one...
    Brad Smith is a very good player IMO and I'm personally high on him so I don't know what to tell you. Stuckey got hurt and he was going to be in that role and McCareins hasn't panned out exactly as planned. How much money do you want this team to dump into a position that we already have 2 Pro-Bowl caliber players at already?
  11. Not giving Leon more touches on Offense or ST (he would never have returned kicks if Miller didnt get hurt)
    I'll sort of agree with you here. I agree Leon has earned more touches then he gets but he will never be a feature back. In regards to KO's, it's not like Miller was a bum, he made the Pro-Bowl as a KOR so I don't see your point. In fact I think it goes to show how great of a coach Westhoff is.
  12. Running a tough TC only to have his players get blown off the line and pushed around... might as well just have them lift weights all sumer next time... his plan isnt working...
    Much better then Camp Hermy. Also it seemed to work for them last year as they got stronger down the stretch. Maybe this was b/c of Mangini working them extra.
  13. Not using Barnes
    So? More on the coordinator, and this is a reason to have EM fired???
  14. Not using Bowens enough
    See above
  15. Not using Harris (only did once he was forced to beucase of Vilma getting hurt)

Who were you going to sit in place of Harris?

There is more... but I am done with this... clearly everyone here is on their knees for him still and I am not... its just like it was in the early stages of Herm... bash me now... but you will regret supporting him later...

I'm not saying that I guarantee EM will bring us to a championship but your attitude towards him is no where near warranted and you're acting like a jilted lover. Quit trying to play devil's advocate...you're not really that good at it.

I'm not saying that I guarantee EM will bring us to a championship but your attitude towards him is no where near warranted and you're acting like a jilted lover. Quit trying to play devil's advocate...you're not really that good at it.

Barton and ecurb both BLOW at playing devil's advocate. This board is absolutely PUTRID on gameday.

Really... Barton... didnt he... nevermind...

I care about the JETS and just like I thought Herm was ruining this team... I think Mangini is... people did the same thing when I first starting bashing herm... my friends thought I was crazy... and you will see soon enough that Mangini is a fraud as well....

screenshot_102_thumb300.jpgRebuilding is rebuilding, and today, huge strides were made. Sorry if you can't be an actual fan and appreciate the win.

Its no worse than your agenda to prove a 2-8 coach who cant make adjustments is a good one...

Really... Barton... didnt he... nevermind...

I care about the JETS and just like I thought Herm was ruining this team... I think Mangini is... people did the same thing when I first starting bashing herm... my friends thought I was crazy... and you will see soon enough that Mangini is a fraud as well....

Thats a big one... work hard for a coach that cant coach... lol

Thats why they couldnt get A Thomas and Randy Moss... to name a couple players...

LOL...Mrs. Pennington? Is that you?

Ecurb's agenda went from ALL PRASIE CHAD to ERIC SUCKS! You know what they say...nothing worse than a woman scorned.

What makes you any different? Your avatar? You are the one pushing this internet tough guy thing. You are the one acting like the tough guy.

knock it off,please.

My avatar is me... So please... I'm not the one challenging people to a fight... I'm stating my opinion about the Jets... If you can't accept that, that's not my problem. If you don't agree with that, that's fine, but I'm not the one proclaiming other people aren't fans and I'm not the one proclaiming, "i'm gonna beat you all up."

You got beat up by the lightweight champ from St. Mary's School for the Blind.

Just sayin'

The only time I ever came close to getting my ass kicked it took a step ladder and a pile of fire wood and I still was the last man standing.

I fear no man.

The only time I ever came close to getting my ass kicked it took a step ladder and a pile of fire wood and I still was the last man standing.

I fear no man.

It must be nice having the Aryan Brotherhood protect you while getting your prison tats.

Archived