The board is crazy

Jet Moses

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's called wanting to be a legit contender.. When we see the Pats barely beat the Colts, they came out after that game almost feeling like it was a loss. They weren't cheering for joy...

When you jump up and down in a game that the offense basically sucked, you shouldn't be cheering for joy that they were great... Then again I guess that's why the Jets never win and us fans never care to win... As long as they finish 8-8 and barely make the playoffs, everybody is happy. Winners are never satisfied.. They always want to improve... The Jets are not the Pats.. they aren't a playoff team.... A win like this is good and I'm happy they won, but cheering like they just won the super bowl to go 2-8 is a losers mentality.

It's called wanting to be a legit contender.. When we see the Pats barely beat the Colts, they came out after that game almost feeling like it was a loss. They weren't cheering for joy...

When you jump up and down in a game that the offense basically sucked, you shouldn't be cheering for joy that they were great... Then again I guess that's why the Jets never win and us fans never care to win... As long as they finish 8-8 and barely make the playoffs, everybody is happy. Winners are never satisfied.. They always want to improve... The Jets are not the Pats.. they aren't a playoff team.... A win like this is good and I'm happy they won, but cheering like they just won the super bowl to go 2-8 is a losers mentality.

Nobody is jumping up and down. Every fan of the Jets knows thier record. Some people have agendas and today didn't fit that agenda, so they have to piss on our Corn Flakes so that we feel as badly as they do.

Nobody is jumping up and down. Every fan of the Jets knows their record. Some people have agendas and today didn't fit that agenda, so they have to piss on our Corn Flakes so that we feel as badly as they do.

Its no worse than your agenda to prove a 2-8 coach who cant make adjustments is a good one...

Its no worse than your agenda to prove a 2-8 coach who cant make adjustments is a good one...

Once again you are accusing me of having an agenda.

Find me a post where I said Mangini is a good coach.

Find me a post where I said I like Kellen.

You are the one with the agenda, and feel the need to post about it ad nauseum.

WTF do you expect after 8 losses? Yeah youre right, damn them Jets for winning this game.

Once again you are accusing me of having an agenda.

Find me a post where I said Mangini is a good coach.

Find me a post where I said I like Kellen.

You are the one with the agenda, and feel the need to post about it ad nauseum.

You keep hassling me about bashing him... which is the next best thing to defending him... you clearly arent content with stepping back on the situation... therefore you are bias and have an agenda to prevent me from ripping mangini a new one...

You keep hassling me about bashing him... which is the next best thing to defending him... you clearly arent content with stepping back on the situation... therefore you are bias and have an agenda to prevent me from ripping mangini a new one...

The only bias I have is the well-being of this board.

Your incessant posting on your hatred of Mangini is making me and the rest of the board sick.

The only bias I have is the well-being of this board.

Your incessant posting on your hatred of Mangini is making me and the rest of the board sick.

SOrt of like how the Chad hating made me and others sick... but you agrreed with that so why stop it?

And for those who think I "lost" to Barton... your wrong... I like Clemens... I dislike Mangini...

Stop crying and enjoy the win thats the point of this thread. We want to finish the season strong on a high note and go into next year with confidence.

I don't remember, but wouldn't it be ironic if Jet Moses was one of those guys that would call out "Chad Haters" after a TD pass by Pennington in any game? Granted that didn't happen much this season, that's kinda why I don't remember for sure, but it would be funny if it were that way.

Yeah I agree with thor. Normally i agree with you Ecurb but Mangini coached a pretty good game today. Schotty, who is responsible for the offence, did not.

Just lay off, at least for a week. Your criticism of him has become ridiculous.

He thinks Mangini's a bad coach because he benched Chad before he would blame the O-Line, Defense, waterboy etc. for us losing but now that Chad is benched its all Mangini's fault. He can't suck it up and realize Chad couldn't get it done.

SOrt of like how the Chad hating made me and others sick... but you agrreed with that so why stop it?

And for those who think I "lost" to Barton... your wrong... I like Clemens... I dislike Mangini...

To be fair, you may be right. There was probably too much Chad hating, although he deserved every bit of it. My bad for not nipping it in the bud for you.

Name two people besides you that got sick of the Chad hating. The Kellen/Chad debate was an actual debate, for the most part. Not just one person spouting off again and again how he hated Chad.

Stop crying and enjoy the win thats the point of this thread. We want to finish the season strong on a high note and go into next year with confidence.

I don't believe that for a minute... All I have to say is 1999 and Ray Lucas....

They won out to end the year and were supposed to go into the following season with confidence......

Every year is a new season... If winning 7 games this year means this team goes into next season thinking they can win 12 games, great.. But if it means they go into next season thinking they don't need a NT or another OL or more DL, then it wasn't confidence gained, but more arrogance.

Last years wild card loss to the Pats was supposed to be a building point. We took a ton of steps back so far this season.

A win is a win, but don't sell me that it means anything about next year.

To be fair, you may be right. There was probably too much Chad hating, although he deserved every bit of it. My bad for not nipping it in the bud for you.

Name two people besides you that got sick of the Chad hating. The Kellen/Chad debate was an actual debate, for the most part. Not just one person spouting off again and again how he hated Chad.

Really... Barton... didnt he... nevermind...

I care about the JETS and just like I thought Herm was ruining this team... I think Mangini is... people did the same thing when I first starting bashing herm... my friends thought I was crazy... and you will see soon enough that Mangini is a fraud as well....

I don't believe that for a minute... All I have to say is 1999 and Ray Lucas....

They won out to end the year and were supposed to go into the following season with confidence......

Every year is a new season... If winning 7 games this year means this team goes into next season thinking they can win 12 games, great.. But if it means they go into next season thinking they don't need a NT or another OL or more DL, then it wasn't confidence gained, but more arrogance.

Last years wild card loss to the Pats was supposed to be a building point. We took a ton of steps back so far this season.

A win is a win, but don't sell me that it means anything about next year.

I'll tell you what it means for next year. It means that a potential FA we covet could see this team as being something other than hopeless. Because

totally hopeless + Mangini's camp + high taxes & cost of living = I'll go somewhere else

for many players.

I'll tell you what it means for next year. It means that a potential FA we covet could see this team as being something other than hopeless. Because

totally hopeless + Mangini's camp + high taxes & cost of living = I'll go somewhere else

for many players.

Thats a big one... work hard for a coach that cant coach... lol

Thats why they couldnt get A Thomas and Randy Moss... to name a couple players...

for many players.

They have to want to sign a free agent first... .So far this regime has not shown they have any desire to sign a top tier FA.

They have tried... they wont come...

You're worse than a 12 year old girl getting her first menstruation. Mangini CAN coach, and he clearly did the right thing benching Chad. He even gave Chad 2 more weeks then he deserved to try and turn it around and Chad did not reward Mangini's patience. Get over it.

Archived