post pictures of yourself and family....

gg

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of my sisters and me.

My godson stole my shades. Notice what we're watching.

My buddy and I realizing we didn't know where the f' we were. This was on a 3 day hike in the Smoky Mountains back in '06.

great pictures lag! you are a handsome young man! you know it wont be long before the guys start asking about your beautiful sister :D lets hope none of them aske about your adorable godson :shock:

LOL!

great pictures lag! you are a handsome young man! you know it wont be long before the guys start asking about your beautiful sister :D lets hope none of them aske about your adorable godson :shock:

LOL!

Thanks, you're totally right, I should probably take the godson picture down. ;)

I now have a full-fledged winter beard. I'll post a pic of that when I take one. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it, maybe JN can help.

Nice pics, Princess.

Younger brothers are the best, aren't they? I love mine, and he's kind of a douche-bag. LOL!

thanks, garb. he is great...i was 14 when my parents told me they were expecting...i was like...WHATTTT!!!???

big shock for me. i was an only child for 14 years. i love him to death though. he's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I could be wrong, but it looks like the eye in your avatar is wearing a contact lens.

yep.. sometimes i wear them, sometimes my glasses.. but still my eye. lol.. if you thinking that isnt my eye color.. it is.

Archived