Santana a Red Sox??

haggis

Yeah I am sure the twins will accept that package of milk duds for Santana.

Yankees will grab Santana, he wants to be a Yankee too. I just hope the sawx dont drive up the price too much and force us to give up Hughes. I dont see that happening but you never know.

People are underrating how good of a prospect Ian Kennedy is. He's not Phil or Joba, but he's very good and easily better than Lester.

Yeah I am sure the twins will accept that package of milk duds for Santana.

Yankees will grab Santana, he wants to be a Yankee too. I just hope the sawx dont drive up the price too much and force us to give up Hughes. I dont see that happening but you never know.

People are underrating how good of a prospect Ian Kennedy is. He's not Phil or Joba, but he's very good and easily better than Lester.

Minny is very savy on knowing just how good prospects are. For all we know, and would it really suprise you, the Yanks may have not even offered Kennedy yet let alone Hughes.

A lot of the stories we see now are just plants or made up to stir conversation, up opposing teams offers etc.

If the Red Sox acquire Santana I GUARENTEE they will be a dynasty

Not so fast. Santana could get hurt. Beckett may have had his career year.

Johan does not turn any team into a dynasty. A pre-season favorite, sure, but lots of things can happen over the course of a season, let alone the number of seasons it would take to declare a dynasty.

Not so fast. Santana could get hurt. Beckett may have had his career year.

Johan does not turn any team into a dynasty. A pre-season favorite, sure, but lots of things can happen over the course of a season, let alone the number of seasons it would take to declare a dynasty.

Well I should have prefaced it by saying "if everyone stays healthy" but anyone on any team can get hurt on a given day. A-Rod can run in to Jeter on a pop-up and a knee-on-knee collision can result in 8 weeks on the DL. **** happens. Santana means a dynasty for the Sox.

Well I should have prefaced it by saying "if everyone stays healthy" but anyone on any team can get hurt on a given day. A-Rod can run in to Jeter on a pop-up and a knee-on-knee collision can result in 8 weeks on the DL. **** happens. Santana means a dynasty for the Sox.

And what if, just what if.........

Hughes and Chamberlain become what everyone thinks they are? Then Petitte is your #3, and Wang is your #4. Suddenly, the Yankees are competitive again.

That's why they play the game.;)

Archived