I will be in no mood for this chant on Sunday at the game...

NIGHT STALKER

Got into a well, let's just say a spirited debate with a couple of fin fans today that are going to the game and they said the new chant will be J E T S...snitch, snitch, snitch.

All this from a chump ass team headed by Don Shula who refused to cover the field for the famous mud bowl playoff game...of course these guys are too young to remember and the response I get to this is reminiscent of what a lot of younger fans have for an answer involving a little history..."who cares, that was years ago"...well, guess what, this Jets fan remembers it like it was yesterday...I promise, I will not be quiet Sunday...not in the mood the way this sorry season has gone into the toilet.

Dolphin fans are a joke. If you go to a Dolphins board and look at peoples avatars none of them live in Miami or even Florida.

There is a reason that Jets, Bills & Pats fans overrun their Stadium every year. Phins fans suck.

Dolphin fans are a joke. If you go to a Dolphins board and look at peoples avatars none of them live in Miami or even Florida.

There is a reason that Jets, Bills & Pats fans overrun their Stadium every year. Phins fans suck.

I have better one for you Gainz. When I lived in NY I was more involved arguing with

Giant fans than any other team.

But since I have been down here and talking to Fin fans that I meet at the gym or

on the street because I sometimes get involved because of my license plate, I realize they don't

know diddly about their team.

And the best is that in 2004, I went to Miami for the first time to watch to Jet/fin game.

For those who don't remember it wasthe gauntlet tailgate game.

When they played the national anthem a significant amount of people did not

stand up. I almost went nuts. In Giant stadium they yell at guys if they don't

take off their hat. From that time on Fin fans have been on my s*** list.

Even more than the Pat fans on this board.;)

I have better one for you Gainz. When I lived in NY I was more involved arguing with

But since I have been down here and talking to Fin fans that I meet at the gym or

on the street because I sometimes get involved because of my license plate, I realize they don't

And the best is that in 2004, I went to Miami for the first time to watch to Jet/fin game.

I'm not surprised at all. How can you not stand up for the National Anthem and remove your cap? I'm not even from America but I always give due respect.

The Phins have a huge national following based on their record in the '70's & '80's but the "fans" never show up at home games. I'm guessing that the "fans" that show up to games are the drunken 19-23 year old idiots.

I'm not surprised at all. How can you not stand up for the National Anthem and remove your cap? I'm not even from America but I always give due respect.

The Phins have a huge national following based on their record in the '70's & '80's but the "fans" never show up at home games. I'm guessing that the "fans" that show up to games are the drunken 19-23 year old idiots.

Everyone stands up GS, it's just that sometimes someone forgets they have a hat on.

Your right that people became Fin fans due to their record back then.

I don't buy the story that people have a lot to do in Miami so they can't go to the games.

Tampa sells out every game and they have as much activities as MIami.

I don't buy the story that people have a lot to do in Miami so they can't go to the games.

Tampa sells out every game and they have as much activities as MIami.

I agree. The Chargers sell out and San Diego is a great City with plenty of more options than Miami IMO.

I put Miami at 1A behind Atlanta as the worst pro sports City in America.

I'm watching the Celtics/Heat game (in Miami) right now and there are empty seats everywhere.

How the hell do they open up a Dolphins bar right in the back yard of the Jets...I can see why there are bars dedicated down here in FL with all the transplants, but New Jersey?

newjerseycl7.jpg

How the hell do they open up a Dolphins bar right in the back yard of the Jets...I can see why there are bars dedicated down here in FL with all the transplants, but New Jersey?

newjerseycl7.jpg

Where is that? I know there are a ton of Boston & NY bars in California, but a Dolphin bar in Jersey?

Bull ****. I live in South Florida and was born here. 90% of my friends have the same upbringing as well. You are wrong, and your Jest are goin down this week!!

I agree. The Chargers sell out and San Diego is a great City with plenty of more options than Miami IMO.

I put Miami at 1A behind Atlanta as the worst pro sports City in America.

I'm watching the Celtics/Heat game (in Miami) right now and there are empty seats everywhere.

Ahhemmm. How are the Knicks?

Somebody must have forgotten their Ensure that weekend.

I started to dislike Jets fans when I saw one (a grown man mind you) try to fist fight a 13 year old in Dolphin Stadium. True story, I swear to God. When we used to beat you guys on a consistant basis... Well lets just say that "sore loser" is an understatement.

They suck.

I'm a Mass hole. Pats, Celts, Sox & Bruins.

Miami is trying to be Atlanta in the worst pro sports town sweepstakes.

In case you forgot, Miami won the Championship in 2005, what has Atlanta done. Your Celts have done next to nothing since Larry Bird!! Your Briuns... Whatever. Red sox and Patriots make me ill and I will not discuss them, cheaters don't deserve my time. Boston fans have gone from loveable losers to raging dicks in 5 years. I can't wait till you start losing all over again. I wish nothing but the worst for the cheating Boston teams.

Yeah, the Heat won the championship a few years ago. Whooptie doo. Their fans also don't show up until the playoffs in their gay all white arena. You got Shaq for one year, and that was it. Now he is wearing down and since its not playoff time, nobody cares about Heat basketball.

Bull ****. I live in South Florida and was born here. 90% of my friends have the same upbringing as well. You are wrong, and your Jest are goin down this week!!

Wrong about what?

try getting season tixs to NE, NYJ or Buf...

Miami can not give their tickets away.

says alot about their fan base when you try and buy a single ticket to a game vs an AFC East rival and the team forces you to buy a ticket to another game, too.

I guess they'd rather we let the patriots cheat. They don't need any extra help. Kinda funny that we somehow got put into the bad light out of the whole ordeal.

it depends who you ask drums-I seem to remember a lot of coaches and players from all around the league coming to our defense and taking our side in the scandal-all water under the bridge at this point though-we HOPE anyway

Yeah, the Heat won the championship a few years ago. Whooptie doo. Their fans also don't show up until the playoffs in their gay all white arena. You got Shaq for one year, and that was it. Now he is wearing down and since its not playoff time, nobody cares about Heat basketball.

50, Is that what the Knicks lost by last night? And when was their last Championship... Okay then.

Isaiah Thomas... Need I say more.

Wrong about what?

try getting season tixs to NE, NYJ or Buf...

Miami can not give their tickets away.

says alot about their fan base when you try and buy a single ticket to a game vs an AFC East rival and the team forces you to buy a ticket to another game, too.

N.E., seriously they are perrinial champs in the AFC with multiple Superbowls. We all remember a time in the late 80's early 90's that there was serious talk about moving the franchise from N.E. Bills are trying to move home games to Toronto so that they can sell out, and you Jets are being plagued by the empty seat syndrome now that your 2-9.

The bottom line is Miami has not had a blackout since 01' and our true fans are loyal.

The bottom line is Miami has not had a blackout since 01' and our true fans are loyal.

When was the last Jets or Pats blackout?

:character42:

Empty seats? Ever see a miami game not vs a rival?

BTW...those empty seats are paid for..how about in Miami?

Agreed...the Jets ARE going down to miami this week....and kicking their ASS!

N.E., seriously they are perrinial champs in the AFC with multiple Superbowls. We all remember a time in the late 80's early 90's that there was serious talk about moving the franchise from N.E. Bills are trying to move home games to Toronto so that they can sell out, and you Jets are being plagued by the empty seat syndrome now that your 2-9. )

Sorry, they are called NO-SHOWS! It means the tix are sold out (years in advance!) and the fans don't show up. Yes, because of 2-9.

I read a reference here about the BUCS selling out every game. That is currently true. UNTIL they won a SB, they never filled the OLD SOMBRERO. The locals became very frustrated by all the PACKERS, Vikings fans that came to the BUCS home games in Tampa and outnumbered the BUCS fans at the game. YBOR CITY was filled with PACKERS fans whenever they came to play the Bucs. The BUCS were met with apathy when they wanted to build a new stadium. It was built with trickery but once the BUCS won a SB and became a very good team, the stadium suddenly became HOME to the BUCS fans. Now they have an 86,000 member waiting list for tickets , if signs outside the stadium on DALE MABRY are to be believed.

I have been to several Jets v Blowfish games in MIAMI and have not witnessed disrespect for our flag by Dolphin fans or anyone else. I was at the game in 2004 when Jets fans tormented Dolphin families as they arrived for the game with their little kids. Both the guy I was with and I thought that the Jets fans were wrong to act that way in front of little kids. It was embarassing to say the least.

I live in Florida and have grown to dislike the DOLPHIN FANS almost as much as I do GIANTS fans. IMO both groups are braggards and hypocrites. I once had season's tickets for DOLPHINS games in the mid 80's. I hated them for cheering when KLECKO was injured in the game and IMO it showed the lack of class some DOLPHIN fans exhibit.

Where is that? I know there are a ton of Boston & NY bars in California, but a Dolphin bar in Jersey?

Hanover, NJ

Oh yes, I recognize that place. It's 5 minutes from my house and from what I remember it wasn't always a Fins bar, it was a pretty decent sports bar at one time... it's located in the Ramada Rt. 10 Hanover.

Me and my girls would watch the SB there long time ago... let me just say, we didn't go for the football. :deshade:

As shameful as it is, my bro-in-law is a Fins fan and he's been there a few times. When they play the Jets he would invite Tabor along... he was like HELL ****ING NO MAN!!! HAHA. Would rather be home watching than sit in a sea of orange and turquoise.

N.E., seriously they are perrinial champs in the AFC with multiple Superbowls. We all remember a time in the late 80's early 90's that there was serious talk about moving the franchise from N.E. Bills are trying to move home games to Toronto so that they can sell out, and you Jets are being plagued by the empty seat syndrome now that your 2-9.

LOL, seriously, that is hysterical.

Miami had more fans at the frickin Wembley game then they have at most bloody home games. The whole ****ing franchise is a joke!!!!

Oh yes, I recognize that place. It's 5 minutes from my house and from what I remember it wasn't always a Fins bar, it was a pretty decent sports bar at one time... it's located in the Ramada Rt. 10 Hanover.

Me and my girls would watch the SB there long time ago... let me just say, we didn't go for the football. :deshade:

As shameful as it is, my bro-in-law is a Fins fan and he's been there a few times. When they play the Jets he would invite Tabor along... he was like HELL ****ING NO MAN!!! HAHA. Would rather be home watching than sit in a sea of orange and turquoise.

My brother is a Fins fan, lives near there, I'm not even gonna tell him about that place!

I read a reference here about the BUCS selling out every game. That is currently true. UNTIL they won a SB, they never filled the OLD SOMBRERO. The locals became very frustrated by all the PACKERS, Vikings fans that came to the BUCS home games in Tampa and outnumbered the BUCS fans at the game. YBOR CITY was filled with PACKERS fans whenever they came to play the Bucs. The BUCS were met with apathy when they wanted to build a new stadium. It was built with trickery but once the BUCS won a SB and became a very good team, the stadium suddenly became HOME to the BUCS fans. Now they have an 86,000 member waiting list for tickets , if signs outside the stadium on DALE MABRY are to be believed.

I have been to several Jets v Blowfish games in MIAMI and have not witnessed disrespect for our flag by Dolphin fans or anyone else. I was at the game in 2004 when Jets fans tormented Dolphin families as they arrived for the game with their little kids. Both the guy I was with and I thought that the Jets fans were wrong to act that way in front of little kids. It was embarassing to say the least.

I live in Florida and have grown to dislike the DOLPHIN FANS almost as much as I do GIANTS fans. IMO both groups are braggards and hypocrites. I once had season's tickets for DOLPHINS games in the mid 80's. I hated them for cheering when KLECKO was injured in the game and IMO it showed the lack of class some DOLPHIN fans exhibit.[/quote]

How did you feel about your fellow Jets fans cheering Chad's injury in the first game of the season?

If I recall were the Jets and also the Knicks have won 3 of there last 4 just saying... The Miami Heat are.....???? just saying.

Archived