Could We be the Team That...

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

I think we'll beat the patsies in foxboro. i just do.

I'm with you and LI Mike. We do match up well, if only that we are in the same division. It's going to be hard to find 11 defenders that hate the patriots more than the ones on the Jets.

Even if we lose, the pats will take another one right to the face. Every team is taking their best shot at them, at somepoint all the cheating will catch up to them, weather its a loss of a player, or just overall fatige.

Patsies won't go undefeated, even with the zebras on their side.

I'm with you and LI Mike. We do match up well, if only that we are in the same division. It's going to be hard to find 11 defenders that hate the patriots more than the ones on the Jets.

Even if we lose, the pats will take another one right to the face. Every team is taking their best shot at them, at somepoint all the cheating will catch up to them, weather its a loss of a player, or just overall fatige.

Patsies won't go undefeated, even with the zebras on their side.

good point about teams takin their best shots with physical football against the pats. Who knows if they'll wear down but they ain't gettin any fresher thats for sure.

Brady has not met mr harris yet, harris's play has taken some pressure off the secondary, and is allowing our safties and cb's to ball hawk a little more, our d is better then it was at our last game against the pats. The question is if our offense can show up.

On d i would like to see us drop revis and rhodes into medium depth pass coverage, and blitz with the rest of the d. Theres a chance brady will make a play, but ther is also a damn good chance harris, elam, thomas etc, will crush brady. accomplish that a few times in the 1st half, then start mixing in some blitz fakes and walla a frustrated eratic brady will show up.

Well it's time to wake up now.

Semper Fi.

Brady has not met mr harris yet, harris's play has taken some pressure off the secondary, and is allowing our safties and cb's to ball hawk a little more, our d is better then it was at our last game against the pats. The question is if our offense can show up.

On d i would like to see us drop revis and rhodes into medium depth pass coverage, and blitz with the rest of the d. Theres a chance brady will make a play, but ther is also a damn good chance harris, elam, thomas etc, will crush brady. accomplish that a few times in the 1st half, then start mixing in some blitz fakes and walla a frustrated eratic brady will show up.

Semper Fi.

I say "HELL YES" First Philly came within an eyelash of beating them ,last night the Ravens should have beat them in both games Mr. Brady is starting to get hit a lot ,and this week PITTSBURGH is gonna take their loss to us out on these guys and smack Brady around even more all these hits are gonna start taking their toll on Tom and by the Time Mr. Harris starts hitting him ,Brady will be ripe for the picking ,pickingoff by Revis that is...

I say "HELL YES" First Philly came within an eyelash of beating them ,last night the Ravens should have beat them in both games Mr. Brady is starting to get hit a lot ,and this week PITTSBURGH is gonna take their loss to us out on these guys and smack Brady around even more all these hits are gonna start taking their toll on Tom and by the Time Mr. Harris starts hitting him ,Brady will be ripe for the picking ,pickingoff by Revis that is...
I like how you think Joisey, I seen you and savage at the game but you guys were walking to fast for me to catch up and say Hi,But I will catch ya next year. Go Jets beat the Cheats.

Yes, the Jets are going to beat the Patriots. Guaranteed. Mark it down. Just don't bet money on it. That will just jinx it. You see, children, there is a God. And his name is Apollo. And Apollo sees everything. He was afraid of Achilles, but he is going to kick Belichick's a$$. He sees the things BB has done. The cheating. The arrogance. The lack of sportsmanship. The sex with other people's wives as well as with dead people.

What greater pain could BB suffer than to lose to the down and out and oh so hated Jets in this year of his expected ultimate glory? Nothing. Absolutely nothing else could be so awful to BB.

I like how you think Joisey, I seen you and savage at the game but you guys were walking to fast for me to catch up and say Hi,But I will catch ya next year. Go Jets beat the Cheats.

Sorry I missed you Mike ,I can tell you already aside from Fin game which we always get a large JET turn out for,It sounds like the game most of the roadtrippers are looking forward to attending next year is SEATTLE & if Woody makes it back to back with San Diego I`ll stay on the west coast for a week & do both games...

Yes, the Jets are going to beat the Patriots. Guaranteed. Mark it down. Just don't bet money on it. That will just jinx it. You see, children, there is a God. And his name is Apollo. And Apollo sees everything. He was afraid of Achilles, but he is going to kick Belichick's a$$. He sees the things BB has done. The cheating. The arrogance. The lack of sportsmanship. The sex with other people's wives as well as with dead people.

What greater pain could BB suffer than to lose to the down and out and oh so hated Jets in this year of his expected ultimate glory? Nothing. Absolutely nothing else could be so awful to BB.

:) Great post!

Sorry I missed you Mike ,I can tell you already aside from Fin game which we always get a large JET turn out for,It sounds like the game most of the roadtrippers are looking forward to attending next year is SEATTLE & if Woody makes it back to back with San Diego I`ll stay on the west coast for a week & do both games...
Wow Joisey that sounds like the ultimate road trip, never been to the west coast,maybe I should start planning lol sounds like it will be a good time thats for sure.

I did some research and lo and behold, the great prophet Nostradamus actually made a prediction on this. He predicted that on December 16, 2007 the Jets will beat the Patriots in a "laugher". Now, of course, back then, no one knew what a "laugher" was. In fact, they didn't know what football was or who the Patriots and Jets were. But it is well known that Nostradamus's predictions, or quadrants, were purposely written in a vague manner to hide their true meaning from the authorities and would not be truly understand until these things came to pass.

The one thing I've discovered as a football coach, if you really want to kill a team and run it up its almost impossible to do..It has to kind of happen. If the Pat's really try and do it they won't be able to therefore Jets WIN. Its that easy...hahaha

The one thing I've discovered as a football coach, if you really want to kill a team and run it up its almost impossible to do..It has to kind of happen. If the Pat's really try and do it they won't be able to therefore Jets WIN. Its that easy...hahaha

I`d bet thats why the Pats have come so close to losing the last 2 games because as much as Bully Billy says he`s only consentrating on beating up his next opponent ,I believe he`s already working on a game plan for us next week ,he`s looking for that instant KO .......but he will be VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED....

GOOD POINT.G212

Semper Fi.

Don't forget Montgomery #61and the Young man we just claimed off the Patriots practice squad #97. There's a distinct possibility the Jets can beat the Patriots even though it's highly unlikely.

Archived