****The Official Jets vs Browns Game Thread****

BP

Nice defense...

So much for Mangini being a defensive mastermind... what a jackass.

I've just about had enough of you. you disappeared last week even though you were browsing in stealth mode. why didn't you post last week? oh, the Jets won, I can see right through you. your vagina is still bruised over your hero, right?

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is Herm Version 2.0, back and dumber than ever.

Again, comparing him to herm is kind on him. he genuinely is a F'ing moron. That was unbelievable.

I want him fired before the end of the season. This team is heading nowhere but the ****ter with this guy leading the ****ing way.

I've just about had enough of you. you disappeared last week even though you were browsing in stealth mode. why didn't you post last week? oh, the Jets won, I can see right through you. your vagina is still bruised over your hero, right?

Not at all, I just didnt post becuase once I get started I cant stop... sort of like today... I already racked up a bunch of posts now... and I dont have time for it anymore...

Are you mad becuase I was right about Fruadgini?

Look BP, he's right. mangini just cost us or at least did his best to cost us this game. He is an awful HC. Last season was a fluke.

They were a tackle away from having the ball back down either 2 or 5 if a long FG is made. Not sure I would have played it the same.

The problem is if they stopped the Browns and they made a FG, the Jets would still need a TD to win....... Meaning it was pointless to go for a FG.

Look BP, he's right. mangini just cost us or at least did his best to cost us this game. He is an awful HC. Last season was a fluke.

Irish you change your mind every single day and anyone who puts up a slighlty convincing post for an argument will convince you. Why don't you think about this before agreeing with ecurb and than taking it back a week later.

Not at all, I just didnt post becuase once I get started I cant stop... sort of like today... I already racked up a bunch of posts now... and I dont have time for it anymore...

Are you mad becuase I was right about Fruadgini?

All he does is bash Mangini, look up his posts. it's kind of like the Alpha/Omega with him. before it was all Chad :cloud9: . and now it's all I hate Mangini, but he disappears when we win? WTF is that?

All he does is bash Mangini, look up his posts. it's kind of like the Alpha/Omega with him. before it was all Chad :cloud9: . and now it's all I hate Mangini, but he disappears when we win? WTF is that?

I have worked every sunday at my new job so far except this one, just stop.

Irish you change your mind every single day and anyone who puts up a slighlty convincing post for an argument will convince you. Why don't you think about this before agreeing with ecurb and than taking it back a week later.

I'm allowed to change my ****ing mind, okay???

I don't just pick a side and stick to it like some idiots, I actually allow what happens in games to influence my opinions.

I'm allowed to change my ****ing mind, okay???

I don't just pick a side and stick to it like some idiots, I actually allow what happens to influence my opinions.

Ok but it changes every week was my point, you were for and against Pennington almost every other day. I'm saying think about this more than just after being pissed off from a loss. This has been a sh*tty season it happens and while Mangini has been bad, he did well last year. He deserves another year to see what happens and we can't just start flipping out every time things don't go the Jets way.

Also where is all this hate for the draft coming from? Arguably the only thing this FO has done well is draft. I'm not rooting for a draft pick but I definitely think the FO knows what its doing when it comes to the draft.

They've also traded draft picks for complete scrubs.

And drafted Anthony Schlegal and repeatedly passed on nose tackles.

Also where is all this hate for the draft coming from? Arguably the only thing this FO has done well is draft. I'm not rooting for a draft pick but I definitely think the FO knows what its doing when it comes to the draft.

You mean the same FO that had only two picks other than a 6th and 7th?

Thats how you rebuild a team, trade picks away... :rolleyes:

or the FO who went with an undersized OT, rather than Haloti Ngata at NT?

The FO that gave B Thomas big money... ??? Where has he been?

Archived